Rip Thomas & ( hulk hogan ) Edit!

John christopher

Really been focusing on the face.....

Perhaps stop being rude to people when they are giving you constructive criticism, I have to be honest this is the worst hulk hogan caw I've seen. You need to scrap it and get a better face photo.

I think it has great potential. it's has a good clean texture, good morphing especially on the nose. they eyes are slightly uneven and the wrong color but that's a simple fix. he has blueish green eyes. match the hair color to the mustache. I'd download it

Yeah but what annoyed me is you gave constructive criticism and he was being to you that annoyed me I think it doesn't look anything like hulk hogan use a different face photo use Paul heyman hair tweak eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, cheeks, jaw. And it will work.

Well this forum is notorious for people trying to stir stuff up. I wouldn't get too worked up over things said. I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion and different people prefer different looks to some people. That's why there are a few RVD's out there, people have different takes on what look they are going for. I personally am excited to see where you take this. I think it is one of the better Hogan's out there. To me it looks very similar to the 2k15 Hogan, yet some people hated that model. I loved it. So keep it up, work on a few small things and you'll be money. I would only change the eye and hair color

I think it has great potential. it's has a good clean texture, good morphing especially on the nose. they eyes are slightly uneven and the wrong color but that's a simple fix. he has blueish green eyes. match the hair color to the mustache. I'd download it

Yeah but what annoyed me is you gave constructive criticism and he was being to you that annoyed me I think it doesn't look anything like hulk hogan use a different face photo use Paul heyman hair tweak eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth, cheeks, jaw. And it will work.

uhmmm Maybe it was you reading wrong because I was not being rude to anyone. First of all I was asking midcard what he meant by his question. Cuase I'm not sure what he meant by what he asked or if he was trying to ask how I made it?

I was agreeing with jobber, that's what I meant by yeah. But also saying that the green eyes and hair were just place holders until I decided what to put on him.

But to be honest whatever hair I used should be irrelevant because if some one decided to change it once they uploaded that's their busyness. Personally I don't like the paul hair, and I hope they let us use earthquakes hair.

Or maybe midcard was asking if I could share my texture?

IDK

oh yeah also Hulks face, Hollywood hulks face, and rip thomas face are all different.... Still working out the face adjustments.

same texture though.

Is not online yet, Still working on it. I got all kind of combination of colors on the boa, face shapes, and body types. Not to happy with the body I made for him when I made him Rip Thomas.

I made my own face of course I'm a graphic designer so photoshop is my friend, Gaming is my hobby. I'm not much of a modeler though. I'll post a progressed one, maybe in short video.

I do both photo or old fashion texture, and some times a combination of both depends which works better on the face on the particular creation.

If you look at my creations that are online you'll see that some have the face photo some have texture, and, or a combo of both.

I also have a hidden water mark on my png creations just so I know that their mine, if ever there is a questionable creation out there.

Not that I really care though cause I like to share unlike most creators.

And I just notice the names on top I though buck was jobber, and NBA was midcard....lol

what does it matter what rank we are on the forum. I've been coming here from the very beginning. I just never created a profile to comment on something until 3 or 4 years ago, and even then I rarely comment unless I feel my 2 cents can help. and I only comment on something if it's top quality so you should take that as a compliment

Midcard is underrated title for me. I didn't start posting after a few years. I think caws.ws is about a decade old. I hope you post more updates on your Hogan caw. The work is not too shabby at all.

OMG lol no I didn't mean to underrate you I mean that I thought your names were midcard and jobber. lol....sorry for the misunderstanding.

I'm not upset. I was just saying it doesn't matter what rank we are on the forum. apparently we are the only ones who think this is good cause we are the only ones commenting

I think that's more do to the fact that I might be the new creator on the block, and I think most people hear have their favorites and such. That and maybe people are misunderstanding what I'm actually saying.

I don't really know any one here and every one seems to be pretty tight....I might not be getting comments but I am getting loads on PS4.

Test entrances

Hollywood Rip Thomas lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31l_TMiYX9o

Hulk Rip Thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_3R860mMo

again different faces....I think I might use Hollywoods body and red, yellows Hulks face.

I hope we can use earth quakes hair cause none of this hairs are working for me.

Archived