Way Early WrestleMania Card Predictions

TheUncommonLegend

It's that time where we are almost on the road to Wrestlemania. So lets get way ahead of ourselves and guess the card.

My predictions for WM this year. Matches no particular order

Andre The Giant Battle Royal - notable names in it: Ryback, Rusev, The Miz, Breeze, Big Show, Ziggler, Goldust, Swagger, Kane, Barrett, Mark Henry, Neville, Stardust.

Winner: Either a returning Daniel Bryan or Dolph Ziggler

IC Title Match: Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

Winner: Kevin Owens after using some heel tactic (feud continues after WM)

Tag Team Titles: The New Day vs The Usos vs The Dudley Boyz

Winner: Usos win clean

Divas Championship: Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Paige vs Becky Lynch

Winner: Sasha Banks. Wish this match would be an elimination match, but most likely won't.

Grudge Match: Roman Reigns vs HHH

Winner: Reigns wins to get put over after a 20+ minute match. Make it no disqualification hopefully.

Grudge Match: Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor

Winner: Balor wins to elevate himself on the main roster. Will start at Royal Rumble when Balor enters as a surprise entrant and The Wyatt Family somehow eliminates him even though they aren't in the match. Sadly, Wyatt loses his 3rd WM in a row.

WWE Title: Sheamus vs Brock Lesnar

Winner: Sheamus. I don't like that there is pretty much no one else to hold the title, and this means that Brock Lesnar wins the RR, but who else can really contend for the title? Sheamus wins from outside interference. Not sure who, but he won't win clean and Lesnar won't get the title again to work a part time schedule.

Undertaker vs John Cena

Winner: Undertaker wins via submission after a match with a lot of false finishes. Since I don't see them letting Taker lose again but also not letting Cena get pinned. Hell's Gate to make Cena pass out seems likely.

Grudge Match: Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose

Winner: Dean Ambrose. I just have a feeling this match will happen after they had that moment vs The Wyatt Family earlier this year. I think Jericho wants to come back to put someone over that can go a long way. He said he doesn't want another "Fandango Incident." and will put Ambrose over.

U.S. Title Match: Del Rio vs Kalisto

Winner: Kalisto

They really want a new Mexican star. I think we're going to get it at Wrestlemania with Kalisto.

Those are my picks. How accurate do you think I am? Have your own card you think will happen? Post it. This isn't dream booking, it's what you think will actually happen this Wrestlemania.

Pre Show

NXT Championship Match

Finn Balor vs Hideo Itami

-Finn is revealed as Hideo's attacker and turns heel, leading to a grudge match between the two. Perfect time to officially debut the GTS.

Winner: Hideo Itami

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Winner Gets Spot in 4 Corners Tag Title Match With Partner of Their Choice

Adam Rose vs Big Show vs Curtis Axel vs Damien Sandow vs Diego vs David Otunga vs Fandango vs Fernando vs Heath Slater vs Jimmy Uso vs Jey Uso vs Goldust vs Kane vs Sin Cara vs Mark Henry vs Darren Young vs Titus O'Neil vs The Miz vs R-Truth vs Rhyno vs Ryback vs Zack Ryder

-An actual reward for the winner this time, ya know?

Winner: Heath Slater

Main Card

Elimination 4 Corners Tag Team Match

The New Day© vs The Ascension vs The Dudley's vs Heath Slater and Chris Jericho

-Big surprise return with Y2J. A team with him and Slater would be hilarious and finally gives Slater his long awaited push.

Winners: Heath Slater and Chris Jericho

United States Championship

Ladder Match

Alberto del Rio© vs Adrian Neville vs Jack Swagger vs Tyler Breeze vs Luke Harper vs Bo Dallas vs Kalisto

-Kinda like the IC match last year. Some midcarders who should make the card get a chance to shine. Neville needs to be about to win before Breeze cheap shots him to win it to set up a feud between the two coming out of Mania.

Winner: Tyler Breeze

Paige vs Bayley

-Paige continues trashing NXT, causing Bayley to take offense and come up to the main roster to teach Paige some respect.

Winner: Bayley

Intercontinental Championship

Kevin Owens© vs Sami Zayn

-This feud is right in front of our noses. Zayn returns during the Rumble to screw Owens, and we go from there to Zayn's ultimate redemption.

Winner: Sami Zayn

The Undertaker vs Stardust/Cody Rhodes

-I know, weird choice...but Stardust/Cody needs a feud to push him to that next level. He can eaily go dark enough to stand toe to toe with Undertaker, and I'd see this as a similar concept to Taker vs Orton at WM 21.

Winner: Stardust/Cody Rhodes

Diva’s Championship

Sasha Banks© vs Becky Lynch

-If we can just simulate their NXT feud...that'd be great. Sasha wins the belt at TLC, and Becky, who has been overlooked in favor of the other women, finally has a chance to break out.

Winner: Becky Lynch

Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns

-One of them needs to be heel here. Reigns is the better option for sure. Easily done by having him snap when Ambrose almost beats Sheamus at the Rumble in a title match, and Reigns becomes obsessed with not letting Dean get the title before him the way Seth did, so he won't be seen as the 'weakest Shield member'.

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Number One Contenders Match

Brock Lesnar vs Daniel Bryan vs John Cena

-Three huge stars in need of a match. Maybe hold off on Bryan's actual return until Mania? That would be a crazy pop.

Winner: Daniel Bryan

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Sheamus© vs Wade Barrett vs Rusev vs Dolph Ziggler (Ideally, Cesaro would be in there somehow, but with his injury...)

-Ziggler wins the Rumble, but wants his shot at Fast Lane, where Barrett and Rusev screw him to save Sheamus...before revealing it's because they're sick of being his lackies and they want to be the ones to take his title. Somehow they win their way into a title match.

Winner: Wade Barrett

What I think will be the card....

World Heavyweight Title :

© Roman Reigns (dont think Sheamus will be champ long) vs. Daniel Bryan ("surprise" RR winner)

-Daniel Bryan wins by submission or smarks riot

John Cena vs. Undertaker

-Cena wins and ends Takers career unfortunately

Brock Lesnar vs. Kevin Owens

-Lesnar wins.

Triple H vs. whoever he chooses to have job to him

Tag titles -

New Day vs. Dudleys

Show will be 4 hours long and they will show video packages for each match at least 5 times each

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
Roman Reigns vs John Cena

-Either could be WWE Champion at the event, the other one is going to win the Rumble. I think it's going to be an okayish match but it seems like the obvious main event.

Intercontinental Championship:
Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn

- A bit of fantasy booking, but I imagine that Zayn could be a surprise entrant in the Rumble and eliminate Owens, leading to a Mania match.

Triple H vs Dean Ambrose? (Rock isn't allowed to compete due to a film contract)

- Seems like the most plausible face to meet Trips.

Tag Team Championship:
The New Day vs The Dudleys

- Payoff to their feud, preferably table match. Dudleys will win

WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus ©

Bryan returns, wins the Rumble, gets Sheamus again at WM.

Grudge Match:

Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns

Dean loses to Owens, costs Reigns his title match, feud into WM.

Undertaker vs. John Cena

Self-explanatory.

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt

Lesnar returns, faces Sheamus at the RR for the title. Wyatts interfere, they go from there.

Tag Team Championship:

New Day © vs. Dudley's vs. Usos vs. Lucha Dragons

Some stipulation to this match, the Dudley's finally win the titles since their return.

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal:

Winner: Finn Balor

Finn makes his WWE debut at WM, makes a big impact by winning the battle Royal, eliminating Ziggler for the win.

Intercontinental Championship:

Kevin Owens © vs. Sami Zayn

Sami Zayn returns in the RR and eliminates Owens, setting this up.

United States Championship:

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Rusev (now a face w/ Lana)

Lana returns, tells Rusev that America isn't so bad, reignites feud with Zeb and sets up physical WM match.

Divas Championship:

Bayley vs. Paige ©

Paige eventually wins the title off of Charlotte. Runs the division for a few months, insults children and shit, Bayley debuts and challenges her for the Divas Title.

Divas Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal (Pre-Show):

Winner: Sasha Banks

Need somebody to feud with Bayley afterwards, would be a perfect way of showing off what both can do.

And possibly some other match on the pre-show. Triple H will also probably be involved in some important angle.

Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus :WWE Title

John Cena vs Undertaker

Triple H vs Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn: IC title

Dean Ambrose vs Del Rio: US title

The Wyatts vs The Dudleyz, Kane & Daniel Bryan

Charlotte vs Sasha vs Paige vs Becky :Divas title Fatal 4 way

Andre the Giant battle Royal

New Day vs Lucha Dragons vs Usos vs Barrett & Rusev vs Ascension vs PTP: Tag Team Title Turmoil

My card -

Andre Memorial

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match

Kevin Owens V Sami Zayn

Tag Team Championship

Dudley Boyz V Harper / Strowman V Usos V Ascension

Stardust V Goldust (Falls count anywhere)

Divas #1 contender match

Becky Lynch V Brie Bella

US Championship

Del Rio V Kalisto

Undertaker V John Cena

Divas Championship

Paige V Charlotte V Sasha

Triple H V Dean Ambrose

WWE Championship

Roman Reigns v Sheamus V Brock Lesnar

My card -

Andre Memorial

Kevin Owens V Sami Zayn

Tag Team Championship

Divas #1 contender match

Becky Lynch V Brie Bella

US Championship

Del Rio V Kalisto

Undertaker V John Cena

Divas Championship

Triple H V Dean Ambrose

WWE Championship

You think they will leave the New Day off the card?

Pre-Show

Andre The Giant Battle Royal - Winner = Kalisto or Ryback

Finn Balor vs Samoa Joe vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin - NXT Championship

Main Show

Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan vs Neville vs Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze vs Jack Swagger - US Championship - Ladder Match

Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman, Luke Harper and Erick Rowan vs Sheamus, Wade Barrett, Rusev and Cesaro

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn - IC Championship - No Disqualification

Triple H vs Dean Ambrose

Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Paige - Diva's Championship

New Day vs The Uso's vs The Dudleyz vs Prime Time Players - Tag Team Championship

Undertaker vs John Cena - Co-Main Event

Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar (Royal Rumble winner) - WWE Championship - Co-Main Event

Stardust vs The Undertaker with Stardust going over. Lmao.

Lmfao!

If all that happened I'd never be a wrestling fan again

I thought that's already the case?

I dunno what you are talking about

It's been a while since you said anything positive about anything in this section, so I just assumed that

*shrugs* why not? Taker's on his way out, he might as well put someone over. Stardust/Rhodes has all the potential in the world to be a big star and could easily make a feud with Taker work so long as he's booked strong in the coming months. And being the guy to retire Taker would immediately solidify him as a huge threat, as you could argue that retiring Taker, if spun right, could be made out to be a similar deal to when Brock broke the streak.

Besides, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than potential Kane, Cena, Wyatt or Sting matches Taker could have...

My card -

Andre Memorial

Kevin Owens V Sami Zayn

Tag Team Championship

Divas #1 contender match

Becky Lynch V Brie Bella

US Championship

Del Rio V Kalisto

Undertaker V John Cena

Divas Championship

Triple H V Dean Ambrose

WWE Championship

You think they will leave the New Day off the card?

Pre show, or have them collectively win the Battle Royal.

*shrugs* why not? Taker's on his way out, he might as well put someone over. Stardust/Rhodes has all the potential in the world to be a big star and could easily make a feud with Taker work so long as he's booked strong in the coming months. And being the guy to retire Taker would immediately solidify him as a huge threat, as you could argue that retiring Taker, if spun right, could be made out to be a similar deal to when Brock broke the streak.

Besides, it's a hell of a lot more interesting than potential Kane, Cena, Wyatt or Sting matches Taker could have...

I'd even rather Balor go over. No way I could justify Stardust ever beating The Undertaker.

This is a thread about predictions. Not fantasy booking

Yeah, to be clear, this isn't fantasy booking. This is your predictions of actually WHAT WILL HAPPEN this year.

Sorry, Stardust will not be given a win over Taker. They haven't had any interaction or dirt sheets reporting about this. While we have a lot of rumors of Taker vs Cena and Roman Reigns vs HHH. Plus I read back when Jericho appeared for that one match, he was wanting to set up a match vs someone well established that could use the rub of winning against Jericho. Ambrose seems most likely.

Also, interesting enough, Seth Rollins wasn't even scheduled for a main event match at this year's WM

I predict it will be an underwhelming card with spots being taken up by guys way past their prime and young guys who reaaally need a rub will be squashed by said PTP guys (past their primes) or a young guy will win in a match that no one gives two shits about. And the divas title match will be average and Roman will be champion.

THATS exactly how this card is going to happen.

I am quite surprised that I am the only one who believes in the Reigns vs Cena match.

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but they only have one shot realistically to give Cena the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I hope this means that the Rumble will be Cena free, but in all likelyhood it means Roman winning the Rumble - or even Lesnar, to take on Sheamus.

Archived