Eddie Guerrero (UPLOADED)

Boss KV

Any chance you can do his 2002 comeback attire with mullet?

Never considered it tbh. Only because the attire was a pain for me with the stretch blur and points.

Looks great but he looks do small compared to Santino

I noticed that too at times, I buffed him up as much as I could realistically. But I assume it's a problem with some of the 2K models. Like how Sheamus is huge compared to Cena or Rusev.

I thought you made a good effort on this but upon downloading the hairline texture comes on to the forehead, the character is slightly too small and his attire is like deepest pitch black which doesn't blend in well with the rest of the black around the ring envoirment and sticks out like an eyesore.

Don't get me wrong it's pretty decent caw but it does need some polishing.

I thought you made a good effort on this but upon downloading the hairline texture comes on to the forehead, the character is slightly too small and his attire is like deepest pitch black which doesn't blend in well with the rest of the black around the ring envoirment and sticks out like an eyesore.

Don't get me wrong it's pretty decent caw but it does need some polishing.

Sorry to hear that, especially the hairline part. If it's bothering you though, you could just move it up some and lighten the tights up a bit as it's fairly minor enough to fix easily.

Love this Eddie, thank you!

My pleasure!

That's amazing!!

Thanks!

Truly awesome,A must download here

Glad you like it!

Archived