Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made it the entire 24 Hour Stream and they made and passed their goal. The BS part is I made it the entire 24 hours so gonna feel like hell all day. But worth it, was a fun live stream

My fianceé and I just caught glimpses of it. But we saw that they reached the goal so that's good.

Made it the entire 24 Hour Stream and they made and passed their goal. The BS part is I made it the entire 24 hours so gonna feel like hell all day. But worth it, was a fun live stream

What happened in the beginning? I saw they were flying then it went back down to like $200,000. Was awesome they smashed the goal, i picked up the Rooster World shirt.

So, my mother is Italian. Her pasta sauce reigns supreme. Our family knows it, neighbors know it, extended family know it. But today. I trucked into that territory and made my own red sauce today and earned her approval.

For real it was good and i made it different from the way she does. All the cooking i do this is the crowning achievement.

My 60lb recurve bow came today. But I didn't plan for stringing it being such a bitch, so I'm waiting another couple days for a bow stringer to arrive. Meh. Would have been a nice day to try it out, too. Seen tutorials that just say to really step on the bow and put a lot of pressure on it, and that it won't break...but I'd rather just wait for the stringer. Any tutorial that starts with "it feels like it will snap, but it won't"...lol. At least bow stringers are dirt cheap...probably could make one from stuff around the house...but, again...I'll just wait for a proper one.

My 60lb recurve bow came today. But I didn't plan for stringing it being such a bitch, so I'm waiting another couple days for a bow stringer to arrive. Meh. Would have been a nice day to try it out, too. Seen tutorials that just say to really step on the bow and put a lot of pressure on it, and that it won't break...but I'd rather just wait for the stringer. Any tutorial that starts with "it feels like it will snap, but it won't"...lol. At least bow stringers are dirt cheap...probably could make one from stuff around the house...but, again...I'll just wait for a proper one.

Do you have a youtube account with videos of you using the bow?

Tried a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the first time and my mind.was.blown. Where has this thing been my whole life!? I swear it's all I'm eating for the next month.

Were you abused as a child? Kept in a cellar? Isn't peanut butter and jelly basically the first sandwich that any kid (without an allergy) ever eats?

Nah; my first sandwich was Nutella. I hate peanut butter.

Funnily enough I'd never had a Nutella sandwich until the other day, I finished one of my daughter's. I missed out.

Anyway my wife told me a conversation she had with our daughter (7 next month) yesterday;

Child: Mummy, who put Jesus on the Cross?

Mum: The Romans darling.

Child: So your favourite (my wife is a Roman Reigns fan as said before) didn't like Jesus? :laugh:

Now I know Roman gets blamed for a lot of stuff....but.

Archived