Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a year of being unemployed and having to do 6 months work experience I finally got an actual job. It's only a little admin job that pays minimum wage but £247 a week is a lot better than £72. Plus they said if I would be interested in other parts of the business they'd gladly train me. And seeing as those jobs pay £30K-£80K I'd be a fool not to take advantage of the opportunity.

After a year of being unemployed and having to do 6 months work experience I finally got an actual job. It's only a little admin job that pays minimum wage but £247 a week is a lot better than £72. Plus they said if I would be interested in other parts of the business they'd gladly train me. And seeing as those jobs pay £30K-£80K I'd be a fool not to take advantage of the opportunity.

Congrats, dude, real good to hear that! And to land a job like that in the U.K is fantastic, too, Lord knows how hard it is to find work (let alone well-paid work) these days.

Gonna prank my brother so good on Christmas.

I printed out the cover for 'Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge' (Simpsons reference)...I bought him three games for Christmas, and I packaged them all together. The games are Fallout 4, Transformer's Devastation, and Witcher 3. I cut a tiny slit in the cellophane for Transformers and slid the printed cover of Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge into the case. When he opens the gift on Christmas, he's going to see either Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 first, depending on which side he opens it on...then he'll find Transformers in the middle, disguised as a real life copy of Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. :lol: I can't *censored*ing wait.

I'm going to do the same prank next year, but I'll give him Bonestorm instead. Lmao.

Gonna prank my brother so good on Christmas.

I printed out the cover for 'Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge' (Simpsons reference)...I bought him three games for Christmas, and I packaged them all together. The games are Fallout 4, Transformer's Devastation, and Witcher 3. I cut a tiny slit in the cellophane for Transformers and slid the printed cover of Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge into the case. When he opens the gift on Christmas, he's going to see either Fallout 4 or Witcher 3 first, depending on which side he opens it on...then he'll find Transformers in the middle, disguised as a real life copy of Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge. :lol: I can't *censored*ing wait.

I'm going to do the same prank next year, but I'll give him Bonestorm instead. Lmao.

Do Bonestorm as the birthday?

I got compliments over my looks, today was a good day.

If it was from a hot girl, you gotta get 'dat before it's gone

Well.. Check the BS topic + the first of my recent run of posts.

So, she complimented you on your looks and then she didn't want any? What an absolute harpy.

No dude, the joke was that I asked the good people of caws.ws to compliment me on my looks after the bs that is female situation, two people did exactly that and then I took that and went to this topic. Nobody in real life that isn't my mom, my therapy group or Jesus actually complimented me on my good looks in recent memory.

Damn yeah, saw it now, Jigmeister. It could have been worse, I think it's rad you two are still talking and all.

Plus she was with somebody so yeah. I've been in that situation myself (although I didn't know she was with someone), and now the girl's transferred Universities so we don't speak. Despite having each other's contact numbers, Snapchats and all.

ANYWAYS, this is the "good news" thread. Great news for me is that my Uni assignment's in on Friday andddd Yakuza 5 is now on PSN outside of Japan.

So it'll be an awesome weekend or start to the holiday, at the very least.

So, she complimented you on your looks and then she didn't want any? What an absolute harpy.

No dude, the joke was that I asked the good people of caws.ws to compliment me on my looks after the bs that is female situation, two people did exactly that and then I took that and went to this topic. Nobody in real life that isn't my mom, my therapy group or Jesus actually complimented me on my good looks in recent memory.

I feel like girls started to find me more attractive after I found a girlfriend. Not sure if they just wanna steal some girls dude or what.

I feel like girls started to find me more attractive after I found a girlfriend. Not sure if they just wanna steal some girls dude or what.

People want things more if they know that they can't have it.

People want things more if they know that they can't have it.

More likely, you just look happier when you have a girlfriend, and happier people look more attractive (that shit has been proven with science or something). You look good when you feel good...and you feel good when you look good. Same goes for feeling and looking like shit, tbh.

Archived