• Please log in to reply
2782 replies to this topic

#2781 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 07:45 AM

I tried something that sounds weird, but it was incredible: I put peanut butter on a piece of pecan pie, and it was amazingly good.

#2782 Generations

Generations

El Ídolo

• Members
  • 88,544 posts

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:15 AM

A number of months ago, I bought the Nyko arcade cabinet for the Nintendo Switch. I bought it for shits and giggles. It cost $20, and you build it out of sheets of cardboard. Anyway...long story, short...I got the thing back then, messed about with it, didn't really find anything that truly felt good on it, and tossed it in the corner. Well...Switch N Shoot just dropped the other day, and this is the *censored*ing game that this cabinet was made for. I'm about to go all out on printing panels for every side of this thing. It feels so good to play this game on this cabinet. The game is fun on the Switch in handheld mode...but it's super addictive when you play it on this cabinet. This absurd cardboard atrocity just went from a novelty to a must have accessory to my Switch.

Edited by Generations, 12 April 2019 - 05:18 AM.

#2783 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,195 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 16 April 2019 - 02:40 AM

Thanks to the internet, I finally got The Sims 2 working on Windows 10 64-bit!  No compatibility mode required (that shit almost never works anyway), but it does take several minutes to launch.  I'm choosing to blame this laptop-esque optical drive that Dell put in.  Game runs fine, though.  Maximum resolution is 1600x900, so no 1080p, but still better than 800x600.