Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BORDERLANDS 3 WAS ANNOUNCED YES YES YES YES AND IT LOOKS FREAKING AMAZING

AND BORDERLANDS 1 REMASTERED YES YES YES YES With Skins, Heads, KEYS, 4 Player Split Screen. Man my day has been made, I'm home sick and this made me feel so happy. Like a kid on Christmas. There was alot of technical issues during the stream but they fixed it

Pre-ordered the Sega Genesis mini. I don't normally jump at these gimmicky little emulator systems...but, I do love my modded PS Classic...and the Sega Genesis is my favorite console design of all time. So, having a little one on my desk will make me happy. Original PS and Genesis...those are actually my two favorite looking systems...and maybe Gamecube after that, just because it was so weird. Nice to see Genesis getting some official love, though...after all those terrible third-party attempts at making plug and play crap.

I finally have the funeral expenses paid for my sister. Now, she can have a proper tribute.

I was moments from PMing you to ask how that went but it's good to hear you got it done. Condolences once again

I finally have the funeral expenses paid for my sister. Now, she can have a proper tribute.

I was moments from PMing you to ask how that went but it's good to hear you got it done. Condolences once again

Thank you WNX. I'm just happy to finally have some closure

Hi guys, well... I was in hospital for the past 3 months, But just got home today after having a successful 2nd operation 8 days ago, was just a minor op but solved my issues I've been cursed with the past 3 and a half years.

Hi guys, well... I was in hospital for the past 3 months, But just got home today after having a successful 2nd operation 8 days ago, was just a minor op but solved my issues I've been cursed with the past 3 and a half years.

Glad to have you back, man!

Glad to have you back, man!

Cheers :)

^That reminds me, I gotta do my taxes asap lol.

Mine is almost spent lol. :facepalm:

The episode of Happy! (season 2, episode 9) that I was in has its air date of next month! Been waiting since November!

Archived