The Rock Champion Entrance

KYJellyProblem29

Similar to another topic I posted, and my apologies if this one has been covered as well, but I can't seem to find The Rock's Champion Entrance from Wrestlemania X-Seven. He carries the belt in one hand, flings it over his head in the corners, then snaps back his head to stare-down his opponent after raising the belt on the second corner. You guys know the deal. A classic entrance, but I couldn't find it in any videos.

Bad enough that Jericho's Undisputed Champion entrance isn't here. Considering buying the game anyway, but damn, this would be disappointing. Please let me know.

Similar to another topic I posted, and my apologies if this one has been covered as well, but I can't seem to find The Rock's Champion Entrance from Wrestlemania X-Seven. He carries the belt in one hand, flings it over his head in the corners, then snaps back his head to stare-down his opponent after raising the belt on the second corner. You guys know the deal. A classic entrance, but I couldn't find it in any videos.

Bad enough that Jericho's Undisputed Champion entrance isn't here. Considering buying the game anyway, but damn, this would be disappointing. Please let me know.

That Rock entrance is in.

Archived