Indy CAW's by "cuey82" (aka "Lord_Cuey") - ALL 83 caws uploaded - latest uploads "Austin Aries (Retro)" & "CM Punk (Retro)" - uploaded 16.09.16

cuey82

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for delay in replying, I'll update the main post one day; have lots of caws that I have to rotate due to the stupid maximum 20 upload slots limit.

"Nigel Mcguinness" is definitely in my plans, may make him soon; Sorry "Matt Striker" is not.

And sadly I won't be making "Dark City Fight Club" either, I made Jon Davis last time but ended up deleting him for room for other people, I don't mind DCFC but sadly I just think I won't have room left to make them with my planned rosters, who knows it could change

Nice, can't wait to get that Nigel!

Sadly I lost all my data last night (R.I.P Elgin,Davey,Eddie,Rocky,ACH and sooo many more Cuey classics), but hopefully I'll catch them again on a re up. Going back through the downloading process really makes me realize that these are the best caws on 360, keep up the good work dude!

Sorry for delay in replying, I'll update the main post one day; have lots of caws that I have to rotate due to the stupid maximum 20 upload slots limit.

"Nigel Mcguinness" is definitely in my plans, may make him soon; Sorry "Matt Striker" is not.

And sadly I won't be making "Dark City Fight Club" either, I made Jon Davis last time but ended up deleting him for room for other people, I don't mind DCFC but sadly I just think I won't have room left to make them with my planned rosters, who knows it could change

YAY!!! I'm so excited. I've been wanting a Nigel caw for ages.

Can't wait!!!

It's a tricky one as theres nothing really like it but I went with the "Teardrop Suplex" due to the hands of the person giving the move going under the groin motion but the movement of the opponent in a balls-plex probably suits a German Suplex more.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what, never mind, it looks like that data is gone and lost forever. I wish one of you guys who also lost everything would have already mentioned that it would be impossible to use the existing CAW data that's still on my hard drive for a new save because I am really pissed off right now. Had I known that this game was so prone to corrupting save data over nothing, I absolutely would have backed it up on my computer! What's so frustrating is that I wasn't doing anything wrong, I literally was just deleting a CAW and then got a message saying that the save failed and that ruined everything. I spent so many hours getting everyone's correct themes and now all of that is useless. Cuey, I really hope you could share your entire save with everyone some day, maybe in like 2 years so you don't have to worry about anyone stealing your CAWS.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for finally uploading Dalton Castle! Thanks to you I now have a fairly complete current ROH universe! Now, I know I was pissed that I lost everything but you have done a good job of reupping some guys I used to have, eventually I would like to see these wrestlers on the server again:

Alex Reynolds

Andrew Everett

Anthony Nese

Biff Busick

Brian Cage

Candice Larae

Cedric Alexander

Chris Hero
Davey Richards

Drew Gulak

Eddie Edwards

Ethan Page

Joey Ryan

John Silver

Johnny Gargano

Josh Alexander

Mark Andrews
Roderick Strong

Tommaso Ciampa
Timothy Thatcher

Uhaa Nation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well thanks to a glitch on CC I have been able to upload all 70 caws and a handful of arenas I've made to CC in one go

So all my work is now on CC. As CC is a bit Buggy, you can't search by name, so i recommend going to my "AJ Styles" caw which is top of the first page of CC when you enter it (the "what's hot" page) and click on "content by creator" and then they'll be 9 pages of Caws and arenas of mine.

Will try and update first post with list of everyone I made, aso you can no longer see reviews on CC I thank anyone in advance who does downlpad my work

I will try although my camera on my phone isn't great since I dropped it :) it's basically an updated version of the last one of made on WWE 2K14 if you remember it?

On a side note "JT Dunn" is now uploaded to CC with 4 attires, accurate moveset and entrance. I also uploaded some logos for ROH, PWG, Evolve, DGUSA & Progress

I will try although my camera on my phone isn't great since I dropped it :) it's basically an updated version of the last one of made on WWE 2K14 if you remember it?

On a side note "JT Dunn" is now uploaded to CC with 4 attires, accurate moveset and entrance. I also uploaded some logos for ROH, PWG, Evolve, DGUSA & Progress

I remember your great caws Sir..

Surpriced your not on the ps4 side of things...;)

Archived