Petos Originals. Champions Wrestling League

Petos

cwFfiVd.png?1

Champions Wrestling League seeks to be a true alternative for WWE. With a more sports-based product, CWL is a combination of the old school and the new school of wrestling. The roster is a combination of top stars from around the world and lesser known original CWL talents.

TAGS: Petos, CWL, [name of wrestler]

NEWS: CAW week is now over! Also, I have cycled out all of the CAWs uploaded on CC. If you want someone uploaded, don't be afraid to ask.

Petos CAW week:

Day 6: Big Bad Jackson Briggs

A5gCbNc.png?1

gW8AQFw.png?1415N4g5.png?1

ETGmj0O.png?1

Height: 7'0

Weight: Super Heavyweight
Signatures: Running Big Boot

Finishers: Chokeslam

Big Bad Jackson Briggs is a 7-foot ass kicker. He is merciless against his opponents, earning him the nickname "Punisher". Briggs finishes all comers with a devastating chokeslam, which makes him one of the more feared and respected newcomers in CWL.

Day 5: ”Canadian Ice Man” Curt Blackwell

iCMF8nb.png?1

nsQmReC.png?1n8zMiI3.png?1

Height: 5'9

Weight: Cruiserweight
Signatures: Powerbomb w/ bridge, Spinebuster

Finishers: Finisher 101 (Hammerlock DDT), STF

Blackwell’s technical wrestling prowess, affinity for submission wrestling and calm demeanor earned him comparison’s to Dean Malenko. That is how he got the ”Ice Man” nickname. This no-nonsense wrestler is a long reigning CWL Junior Heavyweight champion, and he got there by following the path of the man of 1,000 holds.

Day 4: Ricky Rivera (UPLOADED)

MYkkz5Q.png?1

sIluqnD.png?1w5vRLDV.png?1

Height: 5’9

Weight: Light Heavyweight
Signatures: Tiger Feint Kick, Triangle Dropkick

Finishers: Face Value (Lost in the Woods)

Ricky Rivera is a member of CWL’s Junior Heavyweight division. He has talent, but is very much full of himself. He thinks he's irresistible to women, even though they often find him annoyingly arrogant. Rivera seeks to become Junior champion in the near future.

Day 3: ”Fantastic” Jack Haggan (UPLOADED)

2zxWKZD.png?1

jTqFhc3.png?1

PXXvufA.png?1

Height: 6'0

Weight: Heavyweight
Signatures: Pumphandle Back Suplex, Side slam (Rock Bottom)

Finishers: Winner’s Circle (Green Bay Plunge), Crossface Chickenwing

One of Britain’s brighter prospects, Jack Haggan employs a technical European style offense. He is well educated in both the grappling arts and in academics. This thinking man’s wrestler was the founder of the Winners Club, a stable that disbanded after Haggan wasn’t happy with their degree of success.

Day 2: ”Rabid” Ty Kowalski (UPLOADED)

nECQVrF.png?1cbpDH3e.png?1

Height: 6'4

Signatures: Middle Rope Shoulder Block, Belly to Belly Suplex

Finishers: Richter Slam (Boss Man Slam)

Ty Kowalski is a former collegiate athlete who had an affiliation with the Winners Club in CWL. However, since being kicked out of the group, Kowalski developed a mean streak, earning him his new nickname. ”Rabid” Ty Kowalski comes right at you like a steamroller, and his new attitude has made him a fan favorite.

Day 1: Riptide

lwyRngw.png?1

rUd7CQ1.png?1Iexc94n.png?1

Height: 6’5

Signatures: Neckbreaker, Diving Crossbody

Finishers: Blue Thunder Bomb

Former owner of a shady Florida night club, Riptide is a dishonest, egomaniacal slimebag. He uses his (allegedly) dirty money to get his way in the wrestling world.

FIRST 7 CAWs:

"The Man" Brian Oxley

Height: 6'6

Signatures: Bridging german suplex, Middle rope fist drop

Finishers: Powerbomb

Brian Oxley is a real man's man. He applies a brutal old-school offence, not shying away from a dirty trick from time to time. Heis big and strong, but also very well versed in technical wrestling. A two time All Pro champion, Oxley could very well be the future on CWL.

N0tv3c0.png?1

uVeD4SM.png?1kriA36A.png?1

Freddy "The Idol" Malagrino

Signatures: Lionsault, Brainbuster

Finishers: Pitch Perfect SSP (Shooting Star Press), Idolizer (Codebreaker)

Freddy Malagrino is very confident in his abilities. He considers every movement he makes in the ring to be "pitch perfect", including his awe inspiring shooting star press. His confidence sometimes turns into arrogance in the ring, which might be why he has still to realize his full potential.

lWX8Ym1.png?1

GlxQXQE.png?14QsDIZS.png?1

Benson Coles (UPLOADED)

Signatures: Pogodrop (Dudebuster), Inverted 450 splash

Finishers: The Slice (RKO), sometimes preceded by a handspring

What's more intimidating than a badass? A flying badass. That is exactly what Benson Coles is. He has pictures of honey badgers on his tights for a reason: he doesn't back down, he just kicks ass. And he does it in a spectacular way.

GKOSFxJ.png?1

W3nVVpO.png?1

2VmlmN5.png?1

David Zynda

Height: 6'2

Signatures: Regal cutter, 2nd rope enzuigiri

Finishers: Vicebreaker (TKO)

If David Zynda weren't a wrestler, he could be a criminal mastermind. This man is scheming, brutal and extremely intelligent. He is a founding member of the Tier One Project (TOP), a group of wrestlers out to dethrone the current main event crew. They believe they are the best, and who would be stupid enough to tell them otherwise?

iCIlGvi.png?1
zu7F5Dg.png?1

Thunder Shane Taylor

Height: 6'1

Signatures: Cannonball Senton, Falling dropkick

Finishers: Sudden Clarity (superkick), Sharpshooter

For better or for worse, TST lives the rock star life. He has tremendous energy in front of his supporters, but has also been known to get in scuffles with the law, be it for trashing locker rooms and cars or for getting into bar fights with his fans. He's also been seen locking himself in his locker room, refusing to compete in depressive fits. In the ring he wows fans with his old-school high flying style and resiliency and 5-star matches aren't beyond his ability.

DiUosrI.png?1
n8CZMGV.png?1lyF4A7K.png?1

Thorheim (UPLOADED)

Height: 6'4

Signatures: Leg trap chokeslam, Wheelbarrow suplex

Finishers: Spear, Burning Hammer (Terminating spike)

Billed from Valhalla, Thorheim is a big, bad Norwegian ass kicker. His tremendous athletic prowess, however, has been overshadowed by his growing jealousy of Brock Lesnar. Thorheim signed his CWL contract under the assumption that HE would be the focal point of the show, and felt slighted when Brock Lesnar was signed to fill that spot.

bloDZ4G.png?1
oBVHTl1.png?1OmZvx0L.png?1

Rick Sawyer

Height: 6'3
Signatures: Rude Awakening, Rapid fire curb stomps

Finishers: Pedigree

Rick Sawyer is a vicious S.O.B. Before becoming a professional wrestler, Sawyer was an NFL player riddled in controversy after several violent outbursts. Sayer is methodical and ruthless in picking apart his opponents and has no regard for an opponent's safety. He often finishes his foes with 2 pedigrees, though he knows one would be enough. Rick Sawyer is best summed up by the slogan on his trunks: "RICK KILLS".

R4H7ySy.png?1
95rQfbl.png?1RsvihYY.png?1

These CAWs' attires are fairly simple: I like a more simplistic old school look for many of my CAWs, and focus a lot on facial recognizability and solid characters.

Thank you for the kind words guys!

Thunder Shane Taylor is now uploaded.

Love the CAWs you should make Thor 6'6"

I like that he's not massive, but still a big guy. Think more of a Triple H than a Scott Hall for example.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You gonna ever make Thor available

I wasn't planning on it, but I guess I can. I've changed him a little though, so he doesn't look exactly as he does here.

EDIT: He's now uploaded.

I was supposed to post a lot more CAWs, but never got around to it. Therefore I have several CAWs lined up that I could showcase here. There will be more soon. This time I'll get it done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived