Up2Sp33d 2K16: THE 2ND COMEBACK!!! (Male CAWS/Updated 1/19- The RIOTSQUAD added)

Thr33X

They all look so great What happen to God king goatee

It's all part of his "repackaging" for 2016. The "God King" persona is effectively dead as of his loss to Fenix. He's on a quest to redeem himself now for his past transgressions, so he cleaned up his look as well as his act.

The new looks are phenomenal!

I've come to enjoy your posts every year. My favorite this year has to be Jon Payne, but overall they are all sick looking. I am just a huge fan of the Hardstyle Kick Pads. Pretty damn awesome showcase, Thr33X.

Well, thank you all for your support. It's always nice to hear from people who like my stuff. I'm not quite done with Payne's look. I like the pads too...but I thought I'd do things different with the blue, and it turns out I've used green & black for so long that he doesn't look the same to me without that color scheme, so expect a more traditional "Matrix" attire in the near future.

In the meantime, I'm 3/4 of the way done with the new look KATANA. Will update with pics soon.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's pretty much done actually. See below...

For those not in the know, Legionarius is half-brother of Angelus Aurelius, whom both were trained under their legendary grappler father, Otto Marstorius. Their paths however went separate ways. While Angelus took up the name Orion and became a physical force, Legionarius came under the influence of Victory Musashi, who promised him even greater glories than his brother has enjoyed. He now serves as a member and enforcer of Musashi's World's Finest faction...but insiders believe he'll never reach Angelus' potential so long as he's a follower.

UKofpk4.jpghaEEql6.jpgcJbXu6d.jpgQUGOm0L.jpg

And speaking of Musashi...here is his *other* apparent army of darkness, known as KATANA. It was believed that these rogues took up the name in View Japan as an evolution of the once mighty "Team Katana" that Victory once helmed, until he himself uncovered that he never relinquished the name and that they were under his employ all along.

Tane'e Tua is the latest of a long lineage of Samoan wrestlers. His feral aggression in the ring is matched by his style and bravado out of it. Priding himself in being a bad boy, Tua and his main running buddy Duke have been a force to be reckoned with in tag team action, even capturing (in controversial fashion) the XWA Tag Titles.

s8eQJhI.jpg6GnSs65.jpgFAwOKid.jpgN9P2R9J.jpg

Big Duke Morrow is a true enforcer. Raw, unpolished and powerful, the former bouncer and full time biker isn't as refined as his cohorts, but he gets the job done all the same.

w4MqliH.jpg6moj00i.jpg2NQl5ok.jpgwH8cv0F.jpg

Jung Suzuki is a white-chip talent with a renegade attitude. Current reigning GWGP Heavyweight Champion, he's the face of KATANA and that of a new era in Japanese wrestling, even more aggressive and hard hitting than those who came before. With his fellow "attack dogs" riding with him, he's not very easily defeated.

FqhLEbs.jpgQGTZSLU.jpgxWqdYjk.jpgvoHyGNc.jpg

Kevin Lassiter rounds out the group. Trained at the School Of Hardcore along with Krystian Fenix, they both broke into the XWA together. Fenix's look and charisma overshadowed the more unorthodox Lassiter, to the point where Kevin believed that being in Fenix's shadow was holding him back. He turned on his best friend in order to join KATANA, and now with Msuashi in his ear, sets to prove that he was always the stronger link of the chain.

aNS17SA.jpgBy0WLBF.jpgcmfjkp2.jpgNEQ9jbt.jpg

I like john Paynes kickpads both attires.

Kickpads are probably my favorite attire to make, because they give you a chance to make some added flair for a character beyond just their tight designs. Glad you're liking them. Now comes a pretty sizable update for you, starting with the men's titles of the XWA.

XWA World Championship

cmK4GO6.pngVcOSEAN.png

XWA National Championship

w5RnfLj.png7hgplYU.png

XWA Pure Championship

2hakhqL.pngKQ2nqzU.png

XWA Tag Team Championship

l4E3v1J.pngasyrKU8.png

And now onto the next batch of CAWS:

AKI-SAN- The progeny of Yoshi Togo's famed Togo Dojo, the masked man has undergone constant changes, always evolving and altering his style and appearance and becoming something of a vagabond in the business. He last year joined forces with young Canadian grappler Drake Manning to form The Showguns, one of the hottest tag team out there.

dv4oXpw.pngANc3eQY.png6f5G3aW.pngAMAvfFs.png

DRAKE MANNING- Manning impressed enough to earn Rookie of the Year honors for 2015 in the XWA, but still was missing that extra push to finally win his first championship. Since teaming up with Aki-San, that fortune looks like it may change for the better, as the pair are currently #1 contenders for the Tag Titles.

5BEuwJ8.pngPxAA2cI.pngsOKnXni.pngmRiXPHp.pngJKXpP6L.png

APOLLO VEGA- aka "Mega Mex". This is kind of a spoiler to my show, but I have plans to turn Vega face in a little shifting of loyalties within certain factions. He re-unites with former partner Aki-San as well as Manning to turn The Showguns into an international trio that counters World's Finest, as they represent the 3 biggest pro wrestling regions outside of the US.

RCdUSgT.pngqrnPAeu.pngb9vzJkK.png4v6Qxgy.pngQxtxVqt.png

YOSHI TOGO- Proprietor of the Togo Dojo and President of View Japan Pro Wrestling, Togo is a legend in my universe known predominantly for his never ending battle against Victory Musashi. As Victory's made several power plays, one wonders how Togo might respond to his bitter rival...

JpQZmln.pngu7Al8K9.png6wRo7dw.png

And last but not least, the sets (thus far):

NEW XWA Takedown Set

upQ4mKr.png

oapjX7s.png

XWA LIVE (House Show/Exhibition) Set

ICwgcrz.png

181x7zB.png

All of the above are available for download right now. Go git it.

They look amazing what weight class is showgun members

Aki & Manning are Heavyweights, Apollo is Super Heavy. I had bulked Aki up a while ago because realistically I don't make any crusierweight wrestlers, so it was to keep him competitive with everyone else. Now, onto my next update...these guys are already on CC for download.

Xander Xavier Luther, or XXL for short, is part of the second graduating class of the School of Hardcore, alongside others such as Chad Dynamite (a creation of my brother's) and Tyson Blackheat (whom at the time was known as Tyson Terra). He's a former all-pro linebacker turned pro wrestler, and is Luke Cage to Hayley Jonas' Jessica Jone...if you know what I mean (wink wink nudge nudge). XXL is a former XWA World Champion who's wrestled abroad for some time, but has finalized a long term deal with the XWA that sees him join an already impressive grid of big men.

VoUAZKT.pngLEKdogx.pngy1utziH.pngs4dGhof.png

"The R*" Robby Sylk is an idea of a friend of mine I helped bring to life during my e-fed owner days. Basically hybrid mix of Edge, John Morrison and Shawn Michaels. Much like Syrus The Entertainer (whom are incidentally regular partners with each other), he's a true showman...always working the crowd along with his opponents. Sylk is both a former Tag Champ with STE, as well as a former XWA World Champ.

rLmQtLE.png2R6GF1q.png2lRjFZO.pngm6hipo0.pngm0K21vM.png

Magnus Von Schwartz is one of the most respected, feared and revered grapplers in the world. A veteran of vale tudo, MMA, pancrase and shoot wrestling, the German gladiator has honed his skills and plied his craft for decades. He stands as one of the pioneers of "Pure" wrestling, a type of competition specialized in the XWA with it's own subsequent championship that he was the longest title holder of at one point. After much pressuring from his protege, MVS has founded his own wrestling camp to rival those such as the School Of Hardcore and the Togo Dogo called Lion's Pride. Slowly but sure, more and more competitors are trickling to Berlin to learn from one of the masters of the European style of wrestling.

dEbsnxO.pngb718fcv.png3JeU1oI.png39SZgBH.pngq7Od7YT.png8IVuYTy.png

Jesse Rison is that protege of Magnus', the first that "The Last Lion" took under his wing. A former XWA National Champion, it was when Rison starting adhering to Magnus' philosophy that the true extent of his incredible athleticism was realized. In addition to competing in the XWA, Rison is also assistant trainer for Lion's Pride, whom look to create the best technical wrestlers around.

kkqYR8Z.pngfjCOLnF.pngmJ7DPka.pngz0b1r6N.png2UkqsPl.pngPGVv3f4.pngBCnZHQB.pngQ3ZBHQ1.png

Those belt are top notch,I really like them. That's why I like the create-A-belt feature. You can create so many different belts. I'm running with 9 belts for the men's and women's division each. Great job on those and your CAWS!

How is RIOT coming along?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry it's been a while since I've updated anything. Had other projects to take care of, but as far as RIOT goes, he's actually done. A few more are as well, I just haven't had the time to take snaps or upload them, but I will soon. Today I'm actually going to be doing the commentary for my SOUL SURVIVOR PPV, which I'll be broadcast on Twitch sometime tomorrow. Here's the match card for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNwIbKhax2E

Really nice work with the PPV promo. Looks like a great match card. Do you do all the work yourself?

I recruit my brother to help with some multi person matches, but otherwise, yeah...all solo. I'm shooting for it being done by 8PM Eastern, but we'll see. In the meantime, I'll have some more CAWS uploaded very soon.

As promised, here's the update...and a major one as well. The entire faction I call VILLAINY.

TYSON BLACKHEART- Formerly known as Tyson Terra until he revealed that he was in fact the long thought dead twin brother of XWA CEO (and current head of the Blackheart Corporation), Carmella Blackheart. Since then he's waged his own personal war against his sister for control of everything, and has recruited a cadre of ruthless, violent and otherwise unfriendly individuals to serve as his soldiers. If World's Finest is like the Four Horsemen and KATANA is like the Bullet Club, VILLAINY is like the original nWo...a destructive force that wants to take over.

qp3iZdj.pngPXMwtfN.pngrhJYscv.pnguJPWDFD.png

ADAM WARDEN- This anarchist punk believes in only one thing, that force is the law of the land. He and Rottwyler are rather controversial figures in the XWA roster as they're the only two who are in fact convicted felons. Just a testament to company Tyson keeps. (FYI- The Riotsquad were never arrested for their actions, but they were committed to a mental asylum, which isn't incarceration) On a personal note, he will currently have himself a vendetta against "The Standard" Scott O'Dell, who blindside attacked Warden in his return to the XWA. He's also had a knockdown, drag out with Happyface of said Riotsquad (they're coming...don't worry), so his plate will be pretty full. His current gen redesign is loosely based off of indy-wrestler "Loco" Mike Mason.

7x4ziay.pngw2PfRft.pngsNcFecg.png

ROTTWYLER- "The Big Dawg" was a club bouncer and an underground/vale tudo fighter before being recruited by Tyson into the fold. He's all about one thing...getting paid. Doesn't matter who it is Tyson sics him on, he knows he's getting a big payoff for destroying whatever's laid in front of him, and he's just fine with that. In 2K14 he was kind of a mix between Craig Marduk from Tekken and Brodus Clay/Tyrus, but I've changed his physique and appearance to embrace full on Kimbo Slice, and he's got the knockout power to match.

HCa0kJF.pngiAi9DMX.pngBV0JzLv.pnge6pJMPm.png

ADRIAN ARIES- Rounding it out is the 2014 Rookie Of Year, and one of the most ruthless new competitors on the scene, what with giving David Faith a concussion at Only The Strong 2015 a benchmark on his resume. Aries calls himself aptly enough "The God of War" and believes it's the only constant of being. He doesn't just look to beat his opponents, he wants to eliminate them permanently. He's also a bit of a sadist. The site of his own blood has an effect that's nothing short of disturbing.

NEWungp.pngOGERZhp.pngAEFqqKB.pnggrE6q2z.pngXirMuce.png

This heavily inked quartet of marauding brutes are now available for download. Enjoy! Oh yeah, the Soul Suvivor set from my recent PPV is as well. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to find some more masks. Hint, hint.

Archived