Audio Log (Update Feb 13: Non-DLC Lita preview - Attires 3 & 4 added)

Audio0024

Since cc was down and I couldn't check who I wanted to do next, I ended up doing Time Splitters Shelley. Of course, this means I have to edit Kushida to match -_- camo was a pain in butt. Sorry it doesn't go on his boots, warping was terrible and I didn't have the layers to get down to the toes.

Now that I've reached the 1000 logo limit, I'm trying to be more logo conscious. Camo reused from Rampage but with black boxes over or opacity lowered to match the darker camo they use. Lightning is from cc, used on both attires but in different styles, the laces on the wristband are the same one I used for TJP and Sabin, and the stripes in the second attire are in game shapes.

Minor facial hair differences between the two attires.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, very pleased with how it came out. Was in the unsure zone around the time I was putting tetris blocks and spiderwebs on the tights and jacket, but it all came together the further I got.

Kushida preview up. I didn't realize I made the camo so much darker, will fix. Not going to have much time to work on it until maybe Thursday or Friday, so I figured I'd post what I got so far. Feedback appreciated.

I'd make the bottom of the nose a tad smaller, move the eyes closer together and add some upperline to the jaw.

eyes and bulkiness of texture, I'm not feeling. doesn't really seem Asian but I know this is a hard look to capture; also, if you are in need of a moveset, I have one.

Thanks for the input. How's it looking now? Did the nose thing and eyes, though without proper eyelid and eye profile sliders, there's not much I can do. I toned down the texture as well to even the look out a bit.

I'll look into the moveset. I wasn't much into doing them around the time I made this guy originally, so mine probably isn't that great.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for face feedback again. Lita this time.

I have a general idea of what I want to do for the second Xtreme attire as well as Edge era attires for a possible second slot, but it's still up in the air while I'm fixing the face; if there is a certain one you want me to consider, feel free to post a pic or whatever.

ha, you're late. It's kinda the expression, although I just looked over it in caw and can see some shape problems (innermost part of his right eye should be a triangley shape instead of boxed off and the bottom of his left should be rounder. I'll fix and re-up over the weekend if I have time. ty.

Archived