Audio Log (Update Feb 13: Non-DLC Lita preview - Attires 3 & 4 added)

Audio0024

Didn't realize TJ Perkins was uploaded!! Looks good! Gonna go download it!

Thanks, it's still my fav out of the three I've made.

I had a CPU vs CPU match between him and my DJ Zema CAW. What a great match. Even saw a counter in the game I hadn't seen yet. Zema started a outside dive move where he tossed Perkins outside the ring and ran towards the opposite ropes. As he bounced back and got near the ropes he was going to jump, Perkins got up off the concrete, onto the apron and hit Zema with a forearm elbow. Great job with the CAW!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Loving the Kushida, when do you think you'll post him to the CC?

Posted, thanks!

Well I am most likely to another r vd slot but don't mind you used mine.

Only request when you upload it please in the comments give credit to Me online many thanks

Hope that will suffice. I'm sure you've noticed there isn't much room in the comment section (and it censors "NT+M" for some reason when I was doing "Ent+Moves..." :/

IF YOU HAVE THE MOVES PACK, KUSHIDA INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN THE COMMENT ON CC.

IF YOU ARE APPLYING THE IRONMAN TEXTURE TO ANOTHER RVD: It takes some trickery to get them to connect. Apply the FrontTop, then FrontBottom so they are barely touching and fading in the middle, then Apply the FrontMiddle over both to connect them. Use Matte material for image results. Same for the back. Sides should be applied last.

He looks a bit different now or are you going for his MMG look?

Second attire will have his longer hair (if there's a good one in caw, haven't checked) and beard to be more current, but both attires are likely from MMG. I just started with the 2010 version because that's how I remember him best.

Nice start on the Sabin. Are you making a Shelley to match?

Most likely. Depending on how happy I am with how Sabin's attires turn out, I'll either match both MMG attires or just do one of them and make the second one his Timesplitters gear to match my Kushida...unless someone makes an amazing one before I get to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome!

I hope CC works well enough tomorrow for me to download Shelley & Sabin

Thanks, glad you like it.

Awesome work on the MCMGs :-)

Can't find any of your CAWs on the CC :-/

Aye, just tried it, doesn't work for me either. Seems to be a widespread problem with hashtags on cc - Link to WWE 2K Forum Discussion.

Only thing I can think of is finding it in most recent and clicking "content by the creator". Time stamp for me is Jan 15 at 17:25 PST, should make it easier to find if you just convert to your time zone.

Finally a good set of MCMG CAWs. Awesome work. Downloading for my Universe immediately.

Was finally able to get your MCMG as well as Perkins and Morgan which I decided to add to my Universe.

Had to search for just Chos which brought up Rampage and Kushida and was able to look for all by creator but even then it took forever because it would get it almost downloaded and then would disconnect. Then I couldn't even search, but finally got them.

Archived