ALT Attire's By LFCynwa ::: SETH ROLLINS (DARKER BEARD) THE MIZ AND RUSEV ER ATTIRES (UPLOADED 27/5/16)

LegitATTIRES

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So *censored*ing cool. Both the Ripper & Beast in the East are flawless. I now have like 8 attires for Finn lol.

Since you have so many attires, did you change his default entrance to his Demon one? I was thinking about doing it but worried that if I change it back to normal it might screw up his default demon entrance

So *censored*ing cool. Both the Ripper & Beast in the East are flawless. I now have like 8 attires for Finn lol.

Since you have so many attires, did you change his default entrance to his Demon one? I was thinking about doing it but worried that if I change it back to normal it might screw up his default demon entrance

Yeah Ichanged the entrance to his demon one. Havn't checked his default demon entrance after.

Yeah Ichanged the entrance to his demon one. Havn't checked his default demon entrance after.

Yupp same i just did that the other day and it doesnt screw up his normal entrance cause i changed it back for a match that i used Non Demon Balor. His default Demon Entrance stays the same too from what i can tell.

Yupp same i just did that the other day and it doesnt screw up his normal entrance cause i changed it back for a match that i used Non Demon Balor. His default Demon Entrance stays the same too from what i can tell.

Ok awesome, that makes me feel better lol

Archived