WIP Beth Phoenix Superstar

AussieKat

Just finished applying Beth's face and resizing body dimensions. I'm quite confident I can make her look as much like Beth as possible using the Superstar template.

I've just downloaded a whole heap of game textures and will try piece together her outfit from them. Which year did Beth wear her purple attire? I feel that is the most iconic look but otherwise I will work with the best texture available (currently thinking of the WWE12 one).

Face and hair look great so far, and as she is a Superstar she can be used to simulate the 2010 Royal Rumble :D

daH5MCP.jpg

ANY9LCG.jpg

She is now on Community Creations

Tags: beth , phoenix , intergender , wwe12

The attire is pretty messy but it still looks like her. Anyone should feel free to improve upon it and if they want I can upload with the option to reupload. Has moveset etc all done. She's ready for the Royal Rumble against Khali :P

They don't HAVE to change anything just because you don't like what they did with THEIR created superstar.

Nobody said they "had" to do anything...it just isn't going to look good unless they do.

People post their creations here and other people post what they think about them. That's how this works. Personally, it's my right (and obligation) to state that this will never be an even remotely decent caw as a male wrestler.

I actually agree re: face that another texture would be better. This was one of her heavily made up. Body wise I just want to fix the chest texture but morph wise I didn't think she looked too bad. I can always make her a smaller build, but as has been identified here it will be likely a small audience that would want to use her against other Superstars.

They don't HAVE to change anything just because you don't like what they did with THEIR created superstar.

Nobody said they "had" to do anything...it just isn't going to look good unless they do.

People post their creations here and other people post what they think about them. That's how this works. Personally, it's my right (and obligation) to state that this will never be an even remotely decent caw as a male wrestler.

Actually, someone did. That's what I was responding to. There's saying what you think and then there's telling someone that the need to make the CAW using a female. The whole POINT of this CAW is to be able to use them against males.

Saying the body looks off, the face looks off, etc, is one thing, and yes, that's the point of posting here. But I'm sure we ALL know she'll never look 100% right due to morphing issues with the body. But it's still available for people who WANT to have "Divas" fight men without hacking the game.

So having someone else come in and say "You have to make her a female and not use the male body" is dumb, that's not the point. Coming in and saying "This looks too weird, the body doesn't fit at all and the face texture doesn't match the body" is something else entirely and more appropriate.

Archived