MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Crimson - FINAL CAW - UPLOADED! 10/9/16!

MST3Claye

Sometimes CAW mode doesn't do these guys justice in how they look in ring.. Testing Roode out in-game and out of CAW mode. Though, what does it say when your CAW is lying on its back about to get hit with a move or get pinned and you think the face looks perfect at that angle?

Born Jobber? :P

tbh...I think Roode looks great. The only off-putting thing are the facial expressions, which are tied to the game's animations, rather than the CAW itself.

Thank you! I'm most likely planning to upload him sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening. I want to do some last minute touch-ups if any... Plus, this match I put him in against my James Storm CAW, he left the match midway. Will have to check the skills or personality to see if I can tone that down just a little bit. lol

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.. EC3 is gonna be next.. though I know folks have already done him and I know Cybruis said he was going to eventually do one, but again.... The reasoning is why I made Roode. Also probably going to do Gunner and Crimson.. Maybe Spud and Tigre Uno.

Here's a wild one.. I was looking at TNA Knockouts on Community Creations and had this crazy idea about making Madison Rayne. I've NEVER tried women wrestlers in these games. I hope the game has stepped up a bit and away from the plastic play doll faces of the past for women wrestlers.

The EC3s already out either have like quagmire shaped jaws, face texture color issues or inaccurate attires. Would definitely like to see your take.

For Tigre Uno, you could probably grab his tattoo textures from the AAA video game he was in. I'm sure the textures are sitting around one of these sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of the more recent silver tights with gold or bronze logos.

That one is cool too.

Now you've got me contemplating which one to do, the red tights or the recent silver one. lol Thanks for the positive comments. Glad ya'll like it.

Will post a final preview of EC3 with two attires.. 1. Black w/blue shatter & gold/diamond logos 2. Red w/gold & black logos

As soon as PSN is back online. I doubt no one wants cellphone pics of this... #GODMODE

I'd make the bridge of the nose wider. Looks great.

I've been having Codes give me suggestions on this caw and a couple others. I had made the nose width a bit wider before he had told me to leave it the way it is. To be honest, even with having it wider, than I have it now. You couldn't really tell a difference.

Thanks!

PSN is back online. Thus better pictures of the final preview for EC3 and his two attires.

EC3 is uploaded to community creations, after a scary skin color glitch that turned out to show up for everyone, but more noticeable with guys that have the spray on orange tan. A reboot of the PS4 fixed that odd glitch.

Enjoy EC3!

Archived