Red's Random Creations - The Hardys Uploaded

RedRandom

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wcn7M5j.jpg

Love the update on the Jeff hardy looks pretty solid...didn't really like your first versions.

But it's just me I don't particularly like photo-creations. Something about the feature that bothers me because it's not perfect. It takes from the creations sometimes.

Simple attires, since I can't be bothered with the tattoo blur on the arms! :D

YXrS983.jpg

Red all of these Jeffs look awesome your caws this year are really knocking them out of the park some creations I have to talk myself into them as they are not quite there and I have to understand they are just creations not in game characters but your work suspends disbelief I don't know how you are doing it but I hope you go for as long as you can I'd love to know the people you have in the pipeline I think they will all just be badass

Thanks for the comments!

Thought i'd run out of layers trying to do this, but apparently not:

What made you change your mind?

Honestly, boredom... felt the urge to be creative, so thought i'd give it a shot. That's pretty much always the case with me, I don't plan to do anything, I will just create something when I feel like it :)

Any particular reason you're only showing one specific shot/facial expression at a particular part of the entrance and no caw mode shot?

No particular reason, it's just more interesting to post in-game shots. Will post a CAW mode shot later.

the last jeff need some work with wristbands!!google jeff hardy vs undertaker extreme rules!

I've looked for a better reference, but i'm struggling at the moment. Edit: (Nevermind - Found something)

Edit: Preview added

wow great work!!but if you see at real attire he wear in each hand 1 grey and 1 black wristband..at right hand 1st grey and then black and at left arm 1st black and then grey!!i hope you make the best jeff caw :D what about 2nd attire wrestlemania 25 or summerslam 2009??? :D

Personally....I'd do the following:

Bring the eye angling down...jeff's eyes are usually level looking, sometimes can look droopy, vs up angling.

Make the entire head height less

Make the mouth thickness a bit thicker and width less.

Bring the nose tip angling down more.

Quit pic edit so you'll see the direction that would take it...check the middle pic (rough edit..should look better done in the mode):

9hmkpt.jpg

Archived