changing alignment in Career Mode

CROSS-Out

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my main trait was aggressive until i won the rumble managed to change it to respectful and now perserverant

Finally turned face won the WWE championship got into a mysterious rivalry turned on the authority got rid of aggressive trait by pressing Y attacked Ambrose on raw and used A in both interview questions and finally turned.

everything is blue except for aggressive/disciplined thats in the middle main trait is still Perseverant
2021 October

Not sure if it works, but just read this on YouTube.

You will stay a heel aslong as you have more bad relationships with faces than with heels

That is... ridiculously silly, but i'll give it a shot.

But makes sense it would explain,why I get random guys u dont,face in matchs get a relationship change

But makes sense it would explain,why I get random guys u dont,face in matchs get a relationship change

I want from,agresaive to treachrous

I want from,agressive to treachrous

I do love tho depending on ur,real ur options r different in interviewz

So on my second career with my caw Caleb Reeves, the game turned me heel simply for having a match against a face. Not a feud, not anything heelish, I simply had a match with him and it turned me heel. That is not acceptable by any standards. Now now only does the game arbitrarily decide not to let you switch back to face and the mechanism for turning in general makes little sense, but now the game can turn you for things out of your control?

That's not cool, at all.

I just made an account to post here because of this thread. My character Jon Everett is a part of the #ForcedHeel club and nothing I've tried has fixed it. Lol. Sorry this isn't a helpful post but y'all are my heroes for the day.

Yeah, my guy was a face and had Eva Marie as a manager. She kept jumping on the apron and distracting the referee, I'm assuming because of the traits thing or whatever, despite the fact she was a face. Then after each match, even if I won, my "relationship" with her got worse, I'm assuming because there was cheating to win because she distracted the ref and my opponent, and then I eventually turned heel because my face manager had heel actions haha.

Archived