• Please log in to reply
930 replies to this topic

#901 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 06:03 PM

Just downloaded this free with XBL, is the token upload thing always broken or is it just today :P

can upload perfectly fine. Downloading stuff that isn't yours is the issue lol.

#902 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,692 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 10:01 PM

Anybody else crashing like crazy after making CAW edits?

#903 Mani-Man

Mani-Man

Opener

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Mani-Man

Posted 21 August 2016 - 08:18 AM

Yup, now it crashes editing the first attires for me.
Before it was just after making second attires...but now it even crashes with the basic.

Really unacceptable.

#904 Admjmz

Admjmz

New Talent

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:44 PM

Just downloaded this free with XBL, is the token upload thing always broken or is it just today :P

can upload perfectly fine. Downloading stuff that isn't yours is the issue lol.

I've been trying for days but whenever I input a logo token, It just gives me the expired text :(

Yup, now it crashes editing the first attires for me.
Before it was just after making second attires...but now it even crashes with the basic.

Really unacceptable.

Why are WWE games so consistently filled with game breaking glitches.

#905 The Ingobernable

The Ingobernable

Opener

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:24 PM

Type it in 3 times.. Works for me. Get odd one that's random but that's it.

Also don't type in creator, type wrestler you're after. Keep scrolling until you see the creators name then filter to just theirs. (If you're after more of their work).

Literally downloaded whole ROH roster. Also, once you've downloaded 19 (not 20 I fear it won't work). Go to main menu turn off game then go back on it. When you get to CC 20/20 has been reset.. As I said today, downloaded ROH roster, some of Nxt, their PPV's and belts.. It works.

I've been looking for the new Bobby Roode from last night but with the search messed up i can't find any of the new ones and i know some people made some, anyone have any tips.

#906 JMike

JMike

Opener

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Steam ID: jmike2002

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:45 AM

Found a glitch that can make a few wrestlers hair shaved in entrances. I'll reveal eventually.

#907 The Ingobernable

The Ingobernable

Opener

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:07 PM

Community creations search has been jacked up, i found and i think someone else mentioned as well. Type in the name of what you are searching for in EACH OF THE 3 spots and you will actually get normal results.

#908 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

The WCW Mark

• Members
  • 7,180 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 28 August 2016 - 04:58 AM

So you can't use Honky Tonk Man's jumpsuit as entrance-only attire?  What kind of bs is this?

#909 Sky_Genie1988

Sky_Genie1988

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:48 AM

Community creations search has been jacked up, i found and i think someone else mentioned as well. Type in the name of what you are searching for in EACH OF THE 3 spots and you will actually get normal results.

I actually did that, but still did not work although. I did put in RVD & 6 showed up & the reat was like it was, but then I put ECW, Hogan & Benoit & nothing came up.

#910 oliver343

oliver343

Jobber

• Members
  • 181 posts
  • SEN (PS3): sketch343

Posted 31 August 2016 - 03:56 PM

Is anyone having trouble viewing content by creator ?

#911 Oldsie

Oldsie

b i g s t r o n g b o i

• Members
  • 8,252 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:43 PM

Is anyone having trouble viewing content by creator ?

Yup. Takes me to my own creations rather than the creator I actually tried viewing.

#912 Ziggy Sinatra

Ziggy Sinatra

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real"

• Members
  • 55,057 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:35 AM

Community creations search on some bullshit  >:( For example, I'll search for someone like Jeff Hardy and I'll see Braun Strowman as the first result up or *censored*ing Mario and Luigi listed. Tried searching for the new RAW and Smackdown arenas the other day and I get WCW arenas and other bs as the result  :facepalm:  *Censored* a TNA PPV arena gotta do with RAW or Smackdown? 

#913 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 40,581 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 03:24 PM

Community creations search on some bullshit  >:( For example, I'll search for someone like Jeff Hardy and I'll see Braun Strowman as the first result up or *censored*ing Mario and Luigi listed. Tried searching for the new RAW and Smackdown arenas the other day and I get WCW arenas and other bs as the result  :facepalm:  *Censored* a TNA PPV arena gotta do with RAW or Smackdown? 

Put whatever you're looking for, like "Jeff Hardy", in all 3 search tags.

#914 Sky_Genie1988

Sky_Genie1988

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:25 PM

Put whatever you're looking for, like "Jeff Hardy", in all 3 search tags.

Did that today. Did not work.

#915 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:57 PM

They've "patched" it, it seems.. Now when you do that, the third one disappears, as if you only wrote it in twice and then randomises... Lol 🤔

#916 Sky_Genie1988

Sky_Genie1988

Jobber

• Members
  • 165 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 05:28 AM

None of that all 3 stuff works either. NONE

#917 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

The WCW Mark

• Members
  • 7,180 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 03 September 2016 - 06:25 PM

I don't think they'll ever fix community creations.

#918 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,099 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:24 PM

CANT EDIT SUPERSTARS NOW  EVERYTIME U PRESS THE BUTTON  FOR IT IT JUST TAKES  U BACK TO THE MENU

#919 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:44 PM

its the game. Last couple weeks had this problem, and just have to restart match.

Its like theres been a secret file scripted on, or something has corrupted from the server?

Last few weeks*

* Community server is destroyed. The one "get around" I had which was put the name of whatever you're looking for in 3 times and it will appear, has been "patched" in the last week? It now deletes the first input, keeping the remaining two and now just randomises. Cannot search the creators content, as it goes to yours.

* Matches seem more bugged than ever. Half the matches I have now, it just gets stuck. Cant touch the other wrestler, or they just stop moving also. Sometimes I can't touch them, then they touch me and it "reactivates" lol.

CAW Creation Suite

* Logo's keep moving on their own. Input where I want it, and it will move up. If I edit somehting, the logo will turn 45 degrees for

some weird reason?

Obviously theres been loads over the past year but as of the last few weeks, the above has been going on non stop. Why they patched a alternate way to get CC to find your results, but not the actual server itself, is weird? No. Its like they don't want you to update the game anymore now, attires, arenas, belts etc, new caws added to actual roster. Just incase it jepordises you buying 2k17, as you see no need? The only way I see it, as weird as it is... Espeically as this has only started happening (the above).

@2K the server is up until 31sr May 2017. So until the day you put it offline, you can't just "leave" it broken, because of a new title. Otherwise it should of been advertised to close on the 10th August 2016.

This isn't moaning. This is analysing experiences based on mine and others on the forum, adding my opinion on the matters.

#920 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,281 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 06 September 2016 - 08:44 PM

I addressed all of these things on their Facebook page in response to a sales advert about 2K16. But what baffled me though was that most people responded to me with comments like: "Game is working fine, what u talkin bout?" And "lol your console is broken"
Needless to say, I facepalmed hard.