930 replies to this topic

#41 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,580 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:10 AM

I reorganized things, I hope it's better now. If I mess up or put something in the wrong category, please let me know.

#42 Big Problem Solver

Big Problem Solver

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 924 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:17 AM

I sure hope the reset glitch in CAW mode is fixed right away. It's so damn annoying.

Also I don't think the transparency in CAW mode works right. It doesn't fade out right away, but instead you gotta accept it and then it fades (sometimes). A minor issue compared to everything else, but still hopefully it will be fixed at some point. 

#43 MatrixTN

MatrixTN

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 696 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MatrixTN

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:20 AM

Showcase:

• At WM19 The Rock has his Nation Of Domination entrance video instead of his Hollywood Rock video.

It's not the showcase match, its the challenge match under special objectives, one of the "roles reversed" matches where you're the other guy instead of Austin.  The actual showcase match has the correct video.  Re-read Queen Steph's post below.

If you play the special match in Showcase where you play as The Rock in WM 19 to beat Austin, the Rock has his NoD entrance video instead of his Hollywood Rock video.

Seconding this on PS3.

Also don't get credit for "I'm the Tag Team Champions" in special ref matches.  Probably ditto for Backstages but I didn't try those.

My previous post above was not added either.

Edited by MatrixTN, 04 November 2015 - 07:22 AM.

#44 kevthesnake

kevthesnake

Opener

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Gamertag: kevthesnake1

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

Didn't see it on the list, if had it twice now when I'm pinning near the ropes and my opponent grabs it both wrestlers freeze in pinned pose with hand stuck on rope!!

#45 takerfan4life

takerfan4life

Jobber

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:18 AM

Is a patch definitely coming for the title match issue in Universe Mode & about the cities in Universe Mode?

#46 fallofparadise

fallofparadise

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts
  • Gamertag: fallofparadise
  • SEN (PS3): XmortaldivineX

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:40 AM

There's a major glitch downloading CAW's. Here it goes...

Say if you download a certain caw, Owen Hart for example by Tekken or any other great caw maker...

If they edit it and you re-download it, it will screw up the logo's and placement. There's a fix though where you can go in and manually move the logo's back to the correct place, but in doing so...

any work they did with the face editor(like the image of the CAW's face) will disappear and never come back.

This glitch could also affect CAW's that share similar images. Earlier today, I lost my entire save when Roadwarrior Animal was covered in Road Dogg's logo's. I thought if I re-installed the disc, in may clear the cache or something to that affect. Nope!!! Everything was gone, even though I didn't delete my actual game save.

#47 Future™

Future™

The Untouchable

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:58 AM

Guys I just experienced the 'random downloaded logo appears on other downloaded CAW' glitch, do you guys have any idea how to overcome this?

#48 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

Sic ♦ Parvis ♦ Magna

• Members
  • 6,733 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:03 AM

Guys I just experienced the 'random downloaded logo appears on other downloaded CAW' glitch, do you guys have any idea how to overcome this?

Edit the logo/s and replace it/them with the correct one/s. We now get all the logos used on the CAW's we download and when you replace logos they now stay in the same spot. So it's not hard, just a bit time consuming and something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

#49 Future™

Future™

The Untouchable

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:09 AM

Thanks man, does it happen to both attires tho?

Edited by United., 04 November 2015 - 11:10 AM.

#50 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

Sic ♦ Parvis ♦ Magna

• Members
  • 6,733 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:32 AM

Honestly I have no idea as I never had it happen to me (yet).

Just spent like the last hour or so working on an original CAW and the whole game crashed -_- Now I have to start all over *sigh* It'll be easy but time consuming. Oh well, just glad it happened relatively early rather then when I was near finished.

Happened again. Luckily I saved the CAW shortly before it happened so I only have to redo a small bit. Clearly this game doesn't want this CAW to be made.

Edited by High Flying Maniac, 04 November 2015 - 02:00 PM.

#51 fallofparadise

fallofparadise

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:01 PM

Edit the logo/s and replace it/them with the correct one/s. We now get all the logos used on the CAW's we download and when you replace logos they now stay in the same spot. So it's not hard, just a bit time consuming and something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

This technique works fine for fixing the attire logos but if the original creator used the face photo feature, the face texture will be removed as well.

#52 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

Sic ♦ Parvis ♦ Magna

• Members
  • 6,733 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:29 PM

This technique works fine for fixing the attire logos but if the original creator used the face photo feature, the face texture will be removed as well.

Does going into face deformation and hitting accept fix it? Just taking a guess as that has fixed a few problems for me (creating, not downloading, so no idea if it'll work).

#53 fallofparadise

fallofparadise

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:57 PM

Does going into face deformation and hitting accept fix it? Just taking a guess as that has fixed a few problems for me (creating, not downloading, so no idea if it'll work).

No, that doesn't fix it either because the face texture disappears. You then have to reapply the texture and re-do someone else's face morphings. Then the glitch where the face ends up in a different position because of editing a creation that's been saved comes up. Either way, you're f^cked! lol

#54 DiehardDetroit

DiehardDetroit

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,790 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DieHardDetroit

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:33 PM

I don't know if its a bug or glitch but putting designs on boots in this game is messed up. I hate how it makes your design go onto both boots when I just want it on one boot. Or when I want to put a certain logo on like bobby fish's side boot logo and it doesn't match up on both boots. It's never even so when I put fish logo on the side of the left boot its positioned correctly but on the right boot its all wrong and looks weird. I wish they would go back to allowing us to put designs on separate boots.

#55 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 5,669 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

I don't know if its a bug or glitch but putting designs on boots in this game is messed up. I hate how it makes your design go onto both boots when I just want it on one boot. Or when I want to put a certain logo on like bobby fish's side boot logo and it doesn't match up on both boots. It's never even so when I put fish logo on the side of the left boot its positioned correctly but on the right boot its all wrong and looks weird. I wish they would go back to allowing us to put designs on separate boots.

Makes doing proper Nike swooshes impossible.

#56 2k16Boss

2k16Boss

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:09 PM

I've got a thread up on the first page detailing how the Opacity is broken, and I also included a video in that.

#57 abhunter

abhunter

Legend

• Members
  • 5,066 posts
  • Gamertag: abhelms451

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:37 PM

Didn't see it on the list, if had it twice now when I'm pinning near the ropes and my opponent grabs it both wrestlers freeze in pinned pose with hand stuck on rope!!

I've been getting this one as well

#58 2k16Boss

2k16Boss

New Talent

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:39 PM

I've been getting this one as well

Happened to me in Showcase with Austin and Bret...

#59 fallofparadise

fallofparadise

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 11:53 PM

I've seen top rope diving pins warp to the other side of the opponent on the mat.

Edited by fallofparadise, 04 November 2015 - 11:53 PM.

#60 CMpunk867

CMpunk867

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,114 posts
  • Gamertag: trojanking867
  • Twitter: eJvalenzuela

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:30 AM

I've seen top rope diving pins warp to the other side of the opponent on the mat.

I've had pin warping where I pin on the left side only to warp to the right side...