Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

Guys I just experienced the 'random downloaded logo appears on other downloaded CAW' glitch, do you guys have any idea how to overcome this?

Edit the logo/s and replace it/them with the correct one/s. We now get all the logos used on the CAW's we download and when you replace logos they now stay in the same spot. So it's not hard, just a bit time consuming and something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

This technique works fine for fixing the attire logos but if the original creator used the face photo feature, the face texture will be removed as well.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I just experienced the 'random downloaded logo appears on other downloaded CAW' glitch, do you guys have any idea how to overcome this?

Edit the logo/s and replace it/them with the correct one/s. We now get all the logos used on the CAW's we download and when you replace logos they now stay in the same spot. So it's not hard, just a bit time consuming and something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

This technique works fine for fixing the attire logos but if the original creator used the face photo feature, the face texture will be removed as well.

Does going into face deformation and hitting accept fix it? Just taking a guess as that has fixed a few problems for me (creating, not downloading, so no idea if it'll work).

Does going into face deformation and hitting accept fix it? Just taking a guess as that has fixed a few problems for me (creating, not downloading, so no idea if it'll work).

No, that doesn't fix it either because the face texture disappears. You then have to reapply the texture and re-do someone else's face morphings. Then the glitch where the face ends up in a different position because of editing a creation that's been saved comes up. Either way, you're f^cked! lol

I don't know if its a bug or glitch but putting designs on boots in this game is messed up. I hate how it makes your design go onto both boots when I just want it on one boot. Or when I want to put a certain logo on like bobby fish's side boot logo and it doesn't match up on both boots. It's never even so when I put fish logo on the side of the left boot its positioned correctly but on the right boot its all wrong and looks weird. I wish they would go back to allowing us to put designs on separate boots.

I don't know if its a bug or glitch but putting designs on boots in this game is messed up. I hate how it makes your design go onto both boots when I just want it on one boot. Or when I want to put a certain logo on like bobby fish's side boot logo and it doesn't match up on both boots. It's never even so when I put fish logo on the side of the left boot its positioned correctly but on the right boot its all wrong and looks weird. I wish they would go back to allowing us to put designs on separate boots.

Makes doing proper Nike swooshes impossible.

I've seen top rope diving pins warp to the other side of the opponent on the mat.

I've had pin warping where I pin on the left side only to warp to the right side...

Yeah, that's what I meant...

Totally read that wrong. Gotcha man, we need 2k to fix these things. The game is too good to be dragged down a notch with all these bugs...

Updated. Hope I got everyone this time. Sorry if I suck at this....I'm trying!

Clothes physics are gone with any CAW or EAS... I have downloaded Brock Lesnar with updated logos & attire but too bad, his pants got no physics at all during gameplay....

Wth, really? I have an edited attire and the clothing physics are still there...what console are you on?

Clothes physics are gone with any CAW or EAS... I have downloaded Brock Lesnar with updated logos & attire but too bad, his pants got no physics at all during gameplay....

Wth, really? I have an edited attire and the clothing physics are still there...what console are you on?

PS4. Maybe only for some clothes, not sure...

Ohhh could be.

Ohhh could be.

Watch this video. Brock's pants got no physics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x32s8x0Gf4M

• Under Special Objectives, you don't get credited for completing "I'm the tag team champions!!!"

Also don't get credit for "I'm the Tag Team Champions" in special ref matches. Probably ditto for Backstages but I didn't try those.

You have mine noted wrong. You don't get credit for clearing if you play special ref matches.

Every caw I have downloaded so far with a face texture just come out with a black face. Haven't even got one to come out okay.

Mone get green lines all over their face in the entrance and match but are fine during the win animation.

- ps4 i downloaded 11 caws last night (only caws) and it told me i used my 20.

- ps4 in some tag matches the wrestlers wont come out in order if the entrances are separate. Had it again today. Ziggler/Ryder vs. Big Show/ Jericho. Ryder came out first, then Jericho, then Ziggler, and then Big Show.

- ps4- The Miz and Mizdow won the 98-02 (think those are the years) tag titles and in the win animation they held up the current tag belts

- ps4- I believe this is a glitch. I have had several matches where no matter how many finishers you hit and no matter how beat up your opponent is they always kick out at 2. The only way to end the match is for you to be pinned, cause a dq, or get someone counted out. I have had this numerous times in 6 man matches and last night I had it in a one on one match

** all of these I experienced in exhibition mode **

Does someone know why my alternative attires keep disappearing? They're the ones I download from CC. I'm thinking it's a stupid glitch.

You DL alt attires into CAW slots. Those CAW slots, however, appear empty. So if you download something else into that slot, bam, vanishing attire.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived