Bugs & Glitches

Ernez

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be fixable by just going back into CAW mode and clicking into Hair, but if you change the hairstyle for someone's 2nd attire, it erases any hair dye work you did on the 1st attire. I'll update you on the situation when I get time to play the game again after work.

I also recommend another Wishlist/Fixlist topic get pinned now too, since people officially know what all did and didn't make the game this year, as well as things that could stand to be tweaked or fixed. Easier for 2K to look at too...the earlier, the better.

In universe mode you choose a city for your show or PPV to take place in.

Then the nameplate at the start of each match reads a completely different city.

Then, during the show, the commentators talk about how the show is taking place in yet another completely different city from either of the other two.

I don't have commentary or announcing and the pyro is silent (Xbox One)

Shawn Michaels teleports if you duck Sweet Chin Music (corner finisher)

Might be fixable by just going back into CAW mode and clicking into Hair, but if you change the hairstyle for someone's 2nd attire, it erases any hair dye work you did on the 1st attire. I'll update you on the situation when I get time to play the game again after work.

I also recommend another Wishlist/Fixlist topic get pinned now too, since people officially know what all did and didn't make the game this year, as well as things that could stand to be tweaked or fixed. Easier for 2K to look at too...the earlier, the better.

Update- Yep, if you select a different hairstyle for attire 2 than the one you used for attire 1, it erases any Hair Dye work you did in attire 1; the actual hairstyle itself stays, though. Bit of a bummer, as I had done some semi-tedious stuff. It is what it is.

Update #2- From what I've seen, ANY Hair Dye you do for one attire ERASES ANY work done on the hair done for the other attire, unless they are one in the same. I feel like that's important info for all CAW makers if it isn't already common knowledge.

This needs to be more organized as the forum is flooded with bugs and glitches threads.

I will be posted small fixes/updates.

• Can't make title matches in universe.

FIX: CAN edit title matches and change participants) PATCH COMING!

• Alternate attires make the model disappear in the winning animation.
  • Create an entrance freezes the game if you view a champion entrance then try to preview another.
  • Sometimes you have to click preview multiple times to view ring pyro in create an entrance.
  • Main menu music sounds low and muffled. (Could be 360 only)
  • If you copy a moveset from a WWE superstar, abilities, attributes & skills doesn't transfer over.
  • Can't select certain moves. (Last Gen)
  • Announcer keeps talking into mic after introductions. (Last Gen)
  • Sweat immediately disappears on an edited superstar and caw after using HHH's entrance.
  • Screen tearing in cut-scenes during match.

Submit your own, or any fixes/work arounds you have.

The way you have this organized this really looks weird. The only patch is for title matches right? I would put that at the top and all others below that.

My report is the issues when creating an all divas show, the first match is blank and must be manually created. Has been reported by 3 users. So far.

When downloading CAW's with texture/image work, you know it's gonna be glitched if it only takes a few seconds to download. most of those take 30 to 45 seconds.

When you load these into game, the textures will be misplaced with another image and make the caw totally useless. Hopefully, they'll fix this with the upcoming patch.

Rivalries are all jacked up.

Cameron and my CAW were in a rivalry with my CAW as #1 contender leading into Payback. CAW had won every match so I switched it up, for two weeks Cameron wins, but I had to use non "rivalry matches" because the game kept putting them into 1v1 matches (Who has a 2 month rivalry where it's just them in normal matches week after week?) So apparently the game decided I didn't want them in a rivalry anymore, and starts a new rivalry a day before the PPV with a new #1 contender who never beat my CAW...

So apparently rivalry matches are required probably within two weeks and they have to stay as the game set them, no modification.

Universe Mode stats don't update and rivalries keep deleting themselves

I've had the same issues as well si i can confirm these. Ive also had a game breaking glitch during universe that occurred when I gave lex luger the wcw us title before I made it the singles title on smackdown. The game froze and u couldn't access universe mode until I deleted my save data.

I sure hope the reset glitch in CAW mode is fixed right away. It's so damn annoying.

Also I don't think the transparency in CAW mode works right. It doesn't fade out right away, but instead you gotta accept it and then it fades (sometimes). A minor issue compared to everything else, but still hopefully it will be fixed at some point.

Showcase:

• At WM19 The Rock has his Nation Of Domination entrance video instead of his Hollywood Rock video.

It's not the showcase match, its the challenge match under special objectives, one of the "roles reversed" matches where you're the other guy instead of Austin. The actual showcase match has the correct video. Re-read Queen Steph's post below.

If you play the special match in Showcase where you play as The Rock in WM 19 to beat Austin, the Rock has his NoD entrance video instead of his Hollywood Rock video.

Seconding this on PS3.

Also don't get credit for "I'm the Tag Team Champions" in special ref matches. Probably ditto for Backstages but I didn't try those.

My previous post above was not added either.

There's a major glitch downloading CAW's. Here it goes...

Say if you download a certain caw, Owen Hart for example by Tekken or any other great caw maker...

If they edit it and you re-download it, it will screw up the logo's and placement. There's a fix though where you can go in and manually move the logo's back to the correct place, but in doing so...

any work they did with the face editor(like the image of the CAW's face) will disappear and never come back.

This glitch could also affect CAW's that share similar images. Earlier today, I lost my entire save when Roadwarrior Animal was covered in Road Dogg's logo's. I thought if I re-installed the disc, in may clear the cache or something to that affect. Nope!!! Everything was gone, even though I didn't delete my actual game save.

Guys I just experienced the 'random downloaded logo appears on other downloaded CAW' glitch, do you guys have any idea how to overcome this?

Edit the logo/s and replace it/them with the correct one/s. We now get all the logos used on the CAW's we download and when you replace logos they now stay in the same spot. So it's not hard, just a bit time consuming and something that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Honestly I have no idea as I never had it happen to me (yet).

Just spent like the last hour or so working on an original CAW and the whole game crashed -_- Now I have to start all over *sigh* It'll be easy but time consuming. Oh well, just glad it happened relatively early rather then when I was near finished.

Happened again. Luckily I saved the CAW shortly before it happened so I only have to redo a small bit. Clearly this game doesn't want this CAW to be made.

Archived