The Crow Caws - Cruiserweight Classic UPDATED

Crow_

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro that Jordan and Gable is brilliant!

Best on CC by a mile, not sure about Gable's hair, but understand you probably have limited options!

Any chance on another attire for your Angle? As yours is the best by loads but most of the others have 2 attires!

Yeah, Gable's hair is pretty much the best of a bad bunch. Works okay in game.

Yup...currently working on an angle update, with fixed body form and a second attire.

Great job! I will definitely give these a download

Cheers dude. Thanks again for the help with the attire. Couldn't quite make the extra stripes on the back work with those singlets...but huge help nonetheless.

Just downloaded them, they look great best Gable and Jordan caws by far.

Btw what tag entrance would you guys suggest? i was thinking New Day 02 entrance cause Big E's towel's in it so Gable can come out with a towel, only downside is Jason Jordan looks a little out of character doing Kofi's stuff but Gable looks great.

Also for those not knowing what tag finisher to give them, the best option is Alley-Us, its the Uso's toss into a Samoan drop. Its as close as you can get to their finisher, the set up looks just like theirs, they're both waiting behind the opponent and then Jordan tosses him to Gable for the catch. Its just instead of a catching backsuplex its a samoan drop, but it still looks great.

Any chance you could give Alex Riley a go in his Rage attire? There's literally not 1 in the CC!

Currently working on one or two other things...I'll put it on the list though.

Also, an early Jeff Hardy preview added to first post.

Archived