[UPLOADED: Michael Dante and Nathan Cruz] DanHero's UK/PROGRESS Wrestling CAWS.

DanHero

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, I've been trying for half hour to upload a single face photo and it's not worked so far, so at this rate it'll be Christmas 2018 before I finish...

Here's a quick update, got pretty far with Nathan Cruz, gotta do these things in short bursts so this is as far as I'll go tonight. Only a few slight tweaks and then the struggle with his moveset begins.

CWh2VPqWsAAyd0K.jpg

Yeah the logo upload is a real bitch. It's a great feature when it works but often times I find myself just turning the game off rather than try to repeatedly upload logos only to fail because the WWE server sucks.

I agree with what others said about the face. Looks about how I figured it would due to the greyscale effect to the PROGRESS promos as I mentioned. Some simple photo editing to add some color to the face should fix it.

threw Cruz's set up there. can search Nathan Cruz or Origin to find it. It's under a Viktor picture(glitch keeps sets with downloaded CAWs from uploading). used Back Suplex 9 to represent his slingshot back suplex-slingshot backbreaker is an alternative if you don't like that. video is also on youtube if you have no downloads left, but doesn't have the rumble/ladder moves.

Cheers for the moveset Sandow! I've finished up Cruz as best I can, taken most of the shine off, he'll be uploaded in a bit:

2ePeHX5.jpg

Along with Michael Dante, I run out of space to use all his tattoos but I feel like it's a pretty good representation. Just gotta do his moveset.

7D7gjU6.jpg

Yeah I've based it on his more recent appearances. His attire is his Origin attire but luckily it has no markings for the group so can be used separately.

I'm at work at the moment (yeah, forcing myself to work on days I'm not in the hospital probably isn't the greatest idea haha.) But I'll upload when I'm home in a few hours.

Trying to figure out who to do next, any suggestions? (Considered El Ligero but I'm not the biggest fan of his so have like 0% motivation to do it haha)

Both Dante and Cruz are now online, with the hashtags Michael Dante, SDS and Progress and then Nathan Cruz, Origin and Progress.

I might give Ligero a go just cause he'd be so damn easy to do, only hassle would be his moveset but I'm sure I can do it.

AgeOfSandow I'm very very sorry but I uploaded these so quickly that I forgot to mention you, does anyone know if you can edit the "comments" bit so I can give credit where it's due? Feel like a dick but literally my internet just isn't staying up right now. Spent 2 hours on the phone with Sky last night.

Not sure who's next on the list, might not be til after Christmas but I'm thinking I'll start work on Ligero and MAYBE the Geezers, just to see if I can. Their movesets will be easier with the Legends DLC cause there's some low blows and stuff in there. Hopefully TheNewF'NShow can pick up my slack cause he's done some great ones I've been keeping an eye on.

Anyone else? Need to start gathering some new references...

Both Dante and Cruz are now online, with the hashtags Michael Dante, SDS and Progress and then Nathan Cruz, Origin and Progress.

I might give Ligero a go just cause he'd be so damn easy to do, only hassle would be his moveset but I'm sure I can do it.

AgeOfSandow I'm very very sorry but I uploaded these so quickly that I forgot to mention you, does anyone know if you can edit the "comments" bit so I can give credit where it's due? Feel like a dick but literally my internet just isn't staying up right now. Spent 2 hours on the phone with Sky last night.

Not sure who's next on the list, might not be til after Christmas but I'm thinking I'll start work on Ligero and MAYBE the Geezers, just to see if I can. Their movesets will be easier with the Legends DLC cause there's some low blows and stuff in there. Hopefully TheNewF'NShow can pick up my slack cause he's done some great ones I've been keeping an eye on.

Anyone else? Need to start gathering some new references...

nah, its okay though. its not a big deal. I have a Ligero moveset as well, should I upload it?

Only people that are really missing from CC are Eddie Dennis, Big Daddy Walter, Zack Gibson and Gallagher. would be cool to see a Dennis if there's good references online for him.

• 1 month later...

Just dropping a quick update, after a lot of hospital visits I think I'm in the clear, just recovering from my hopefully final surgery, I've got a week with not much to do so I might try and drop a final few British CAWs.

I failed quite miserably at a Noam Dar, but I saw that someone else uploading an absolutely cracking one. As well as Mastiff and Eddie Dennis.

I'm going to try and fix Will Ospreay first I believe, hopefully now that face glitch thing is somewhat fixed I'll be able to not give him super shiny face. Maybe fix Mark Haskins too.

Not sure who else though, might start some proper work on Ligero.

Archived