[UPLOADED: Michael Dante and Nathan Cruz] DanHero's UK/PROGRESS Wrestling CAWS.

DanHero

Michael Dante

Hashtags: Michael Dante, SDS, Progress

PSN: daniel.harrington

7D7gjU6.jpg

Nathan Cruz

Hashtags: Nathan Cruz, Origin, Progress

2ePeHX5.jpg

Mark Andrews:

Hashtags: #MarkAndrews #Progress and #Mandrews

CTDnGXJWUAEhQf0.jpg

CTDnGdpWUAIaIWz.jpg

Pollyanna

Hashtags: #Pollyanna #Progress

CTS4O6jVEAAztdR.jpg

Rob Lynch
Hashtags: #RobLynch #Progress #LondonRiots

12191818_10207231414877445_1846265891521

James Davis
Hashtags: #JamesDavis #LondonRiots #Progress

12065898_10207231411077350_1747788678131

Paul Robinson

Hashtags: #PaulRobinson #Progress

Okay, so I have no idea how you guys are working so well with face imports on some guys, unless you get it right first time it makes my guys look like a Five Nights At Freddies character when I try to readjust. This happened so much with this guy that I kind of gave up at a point where he looked alright.

CS-JKIjWEAAZo8X.jpg

Tommy End:

Hashtags: #TommyEnd #Progress #ICW #Bola

I ran out of points to have fully accurate tattoos, but his neck, chest, back and sides are the real deal, with decent replacements on his hands and leg (he actually has a lion, wolf and portrait, so 2/3 on the default list isn't bad). Did the best I could with the sleeves and I think they look alright actually.

CSz7OpcWEAAX9zR.jpg

CSz7dRMWcAAVWiQ.jpg

Pastor William Eaver:

Hashtags: #WilliamEaver #Pastor #Progress

CS4xPNMUsAAnaWO.jpg

Marty Scurll:

Hashtags #MartyScurll #Progress #Villain

4RPDZag.jpg

o4nnHNS.jpg

Jimmy Havoc:

Hashtags: #JimmyHavoc #Progress

s36AYFK.jpg

xz3dJ2p.jpg

Zack Sabre, Jr.

Hashtags: #ZackSabreJr #Progress

GnwabhU.jpg

OcSfjhd.jpg

Mark Haskins:

Hashtags: #MarkHaskins #Progress #HAAAAASKIIIIINS

vIAUxHP.jpg

Will Ospreay

Hashtags: #WillOspreay #Progress #JumpTuckPray

I've had some real problems with this one, got the dreaded face import skin tone glitch that's not too bad in-match but everywhere else is super noticeable. And I can't edit it because whenever I go to it resets the body morph, then if I'm in an endless cycle of the body morph resetting the skin tones and the skin tones resetting the body morph. I'll improve upon this one when I can figure out just what to do there.

cLype3N.jpg

30pio39.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing I have to say is these are amazing! Are these on the four or the one?? Please say the four!

You're literally on the ps4 section of this website, what would lead you to believe this was for the opposing console?

What's crazy is I was playing as your Scurll, and I went for a regular suicide dive and he went through bottom rope like in real life. I marked I thought you hacked his moveset until i tried it again and he did it normally

Quick update, done the body morph, fixed his face up a bit, fixed his hand tattoos and readjusted his neck tattoo. I bumped into a problem that I can't add anymore layers of custom logos on to him, so his hands and leg are going to have to stay presets, but I think overall nothing is really lost on it cause of how great it all looks together. I've just got to do his moveset and he'll be ready. I'm currently sitting at 1,918 downloads, so hopefully he could be up today.

CSz7OpcWEAAX9zR.jpg

CSz7dRMWcAAVWiQ.jpg

Tommy End has now been uploaded, improved morph, face and tattoos. Update in original post.

Pastor William Eaver has now been uploaded, update in main post.

Are you gonna do Speedball?

I'm focusing more on UK guys right now, there's so many great CAW makers on here that focus on American guys, and rightfully so, but I felt like giving my homegrown guys some love.

Archived