Velzian's WWE 2K16 Showcase (27/12/2015 - 5 New Arenas Available Now)

Velzian

Tag Team / Stable Settings
?

The Black Dragon Clan
?Members: Suzuki / Jaejin

Finisher: Elevated School Boy/Elbow Combo
Entrance
?Motion: The Ascension
?Movie: Kane
Ribbon: Kane
?Music: Hideo Itami

The Major Bros.
?Members: Leon Major / Evan Major
?Finisher: Double Superkick
Entrance

Motion: The New Day Tag 1

Movie: Sami Zayn

Ribbon: Sami Zayn

Music: Sami Zayn

I know for you this is probably way back but which one was the "Andrew Velzian" guy? I think that's what his name was in wwe 13. I remember first downloading and using him back on wwe 11.

There has been a few versions of Andrew Velzian over the years. If its the 2011 one, I think I remember so I can try throw something together. Though V-5 is one in the same, just with the gimmick change.

Was going to download the top guy with the 5th dimensions stuff but can't says need the aronald pack oh well

Ah shit! That would be the Entrance Jacket. I'll swap it to a non-Arnold one and re-upload for ya!

Thanks man I appreciate

Done it for you mate. I put in the comments Non-DLC Jacket so you know you have the right one.

Was going to download the top guy with the 5th dimensions stuff but can't says need the aronald pack oh well

Ah shit! That would be the Entrance Jacket. I'll swap it to a non-Arnold one and re-upload for ya!

Thanks man I appreciate

Done it for you mate. I put in the comments Non-DLC Jacket so you know you have the right one.

Thanks man I do appreciate it.

I know for you this is probably way back but which one was the "Andrew Velzian" guy? I think that's what his name was in wwe 13. I remember first downloading and using him back on wwe 11.

There has been a few versions of Andrew Velzian over the years. If its the 2011 one, I think I remember so I can try throw something together. Though V-5 is one in the same, just with the gimmick change.

He was the guy who looked asian i think. Its been a long time since ive actually used it.

Archived