Foldy6192 caw showcase. NEW UPDATE. 25.08.16 couple of new caw's.

Foldy619©

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@Foldy6192 I might ask u where's that tattoos from? I'm looking to get tattoos for my main caw.

I usually search Google images for a design I like then edit it with photoshop before I add it to the game. Are u looking for something specific? I maybe able to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know in 2 & a half months, WWE 2k17 will come out! Not sure why you still continue to make CAWS but also not sure if you are going to get the game. Are you & if you do, are you going to continue posting your work on there?

Yep already preordered my copy, and I still create/post caw's here as some ppl won't be getting Wwe 2k17 straight away so just adding what I can before I stop play Wwe 2k16. And hopefully I will be posting a lot more content when I get Wwe 2k17.

I know in 2 & a half months, WWE 2k17 will come out! Not sure why you still continue to make CAWS but also not sure if you are going to get the game. Are you & if you do, are you going to continue posting your work on there?

Yep already preordered my copy, and I still create/post caw's here as some ppl won't be getting Wwe 2k17 straight away so just adding what I can before I stop play Wwe 2k16. And hopefully I will be posting a lot more content when I get Wwe 2k17.

NICE! I Pre-ordered the NXT collectors edition So I can play as NAKAMURA! Nia Jax, Goldberg & Apollo Crews is a nice bonus & so are the cards, Autograph of Nakamura & the 8 foot Finn Balor Figure!

Archived