Entrance Theme Replacement Thread

Mr155551

Anything good for Austin Aries and Bobby Lashley?

The "medalist" one sounds good for Aries. I also think it works well for Apollo Crews, and American Alpha.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson and Gallows?

Off the top of my head, I'd suggest starting with Satan's Sister (Hollywood Blonds)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about Nia Jax? I'm currently using Paige's theme as it might be the closest, style-wise. Any better suggestions?

Also, I have a suggestion of my own. For Darren Young's new gimmick, I'm using Superstar Steve Austin's theme. Has the same structure of starting with triumphant-like music leading into something with a beat.

Anderson and Gallows?

I gave them Baron Corbin's theme

bam bam bigalow

The revival Luke Harper or Kevin Nash

Adam Cole ddp

Bullet club/young bucks Brian pillmans Hollywood blond theme (2).

American alpha Ken shamrock or fit finlays

Kenny omega - hells demon I think it's called? Think is perfect to his heel tune. Or bullet clubs one.

Apollo - Naomi's

Dudleys - mma fighter or soldier with brothers or destruction entrance.

Gargano - Tyson Kidd

Bobby Roode - Hhh King of kings (gave Hhh his original theme)

Austin Aries - Paige

War machine - acension

Drew Galloway - Corbin or King of kings (then change roodes to superstar austins heel one

Only generic themes I think are averagely decent are pyscho, heels demon and medalist. Minus using mma or soldiers (forgot which one). Can't stand the rest, sound so fake

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reviving this momentarily but i found some decent themes for alberto del rio bobby roode and darren young

for del rio try mexican patriot it's the closest tune to his theme bret hart's entrance goldust lightning and walltrons and fandango's ribbon

for bobby roode either perfectionist mr.perfect or triple h king of kings i'm using king of kings as i gave triple h the game theme plus it's a good theme for roode

for darren young great again gimmick i'm using jack swagger for both theme and walltrons and titantron for minitron i used slaughter

Archived