Dumekas/Saturis Caws (Crazy Mary Dobson Created, Updated and Released!)

Saturi

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Hope you'll enjoy them both!

Updated the first page with the screenshots, hashtags and which caws I'm working on at the Moment (Awesome Kong, Carmella, Bayley and Becky Lynch).

Screenshots are coming soon. :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy you enjoy them guys! :)

Giving all my caws the most current attire and releasing them after they have one for now.

Might consider to update with a second attire at a later Point (heard that it's not taking a second Slot after all like they told me before).

Here is a preview of Kongs Face (Work in Progress)

Kong_Face.png

Really saddens me that we don't have any real matching her for her and some of the other female wrestlers on my list on PS4.

So I will have to either still with this hairstyle or go with the one she had in shine Wrestling after her weight loss.

For now I kept her with this one.

I also went for the attire she wore when she teamed with brooke since I can't create her awesome kong general attire properly.

More updates soon! :)

How about giving Candice Michelle a shot bro?

not taking any requests anymore but since I'll remove AJ and Asuka from my list (there are some great ones on CC) I will fill the Slots with candice and sable for you and the other guy above. :)

great work heres some aja kong and bull nakano textures I've been playing with if you want to use them go nuts

Thanks a lot! They look great. :)

Will have to remove the eyes and lips make up from bull and add some green on ajas painting before I'll use them but it will still be helpfull to have these as one logo cause it will save layers. :D

Do you have kongs attire as textures or could you create it for me by chance?

I put together a attire she had on when she teamed with brooke but I would rather give her the main one she is mostly using (the Gladiator like one). :)

yeah ill give a whirl

Cool thanks a lot! :)

That's the one I mean.

Should be easy with the colors so the main difficulty are the shapes.

Will Need two parts for the back side and two backs for the front to be able to apply it (unless I will be able to add it over a Outfit properly).

Tnx a lot! :)

Do you use this Name on PSN too?

Would like to give credit to the proper person! :D

Bayley Face Preview

Bayley_Face.png

Used the full Outfit logo on a in game Outfit to make it match the ogiriginal as much as possible.

Used the same Outfit logo for the front and for the back and connected them both on the side as much as possible.

Matches the Colors of the Outfit under it so it won't look too off.

Made a Video of her entrance so you can see the outcome. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VlM6T2YMqI

Is there a reason why you zoom in so close to the face only lol.

if you mean the screenshots I make a face screenshot and a whole Body one (after I finished a attire).

If you mean the entrance, it's one of the Default ones and they Focus randomly (I didn't set it a certain way since it's not possible in the quick Mode). :)

Thanks guys! :)

I'm still at work but in a few hours when I'll be back home, I will post Bayleys nxt Takeover Brooklyn attire from when she won the Championship and a bulkier kong too. :)

Expect also the first previews of becky lynch and carmella tonight or tomorrow.

Archived