AmazingAries

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of the HBK attires show up under your name

That's BC my screen name on here isn't associated with my ps4 accounts. To find all of my creations you have to use the search tag MCW

I did, strangely enough it only brought up some of your creations

I just tested it and all my creations showed upunder MCW with no problem. All you have to do is type MCW and choose most recent and every one of my creations all pop up. Ofcoarse They all aren't on just one account if that's what you meant. I have 3 different accounts I use to upload my creations bc I do different eras in my universe modes. But They are the same exact accounts I used last year for my wwe 2k15 creations.

Here's my thread from last year see same attires and same accounts

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/464769-over-100-creations-legends-current-stars/

Could you please do Shawn Michaels WrestleMania 26 Attire?

Probaly sometime soon there's a possibility for that attire when I get back to couple more hbk attires..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

could you please make nwa/ dusty attire Alt & if possible as an alt attire Roddy Pipers WM5 look from when he faced bad news brown minus facepaint part.

Also I can't seem to find your warrior with purple trenchcoat & purple tights with yellow logo on his tights on cc. I find a bunch of diffrent warrior attires but not that specific one.

could you please make nwa/ dusty attire Alt & if possible as an alt attire Roddy Pipers WM5 look from when he faced bad news brown minus facepaint part.

Also I can't seem to find your warrior with purple trenchcoat & purple tights with yellow logo on his tights on cc. I find a bunch of diffrent warrior attires but not that specific one.

i dont have any plans on making those. theres a really good duty rhodes alt attire nwa version on cc

Are all Shawm Michaels and Triple H atires on CC?

yes they all have been uploaded. search mcw to get all my creations.

FIRST PAGE UPDATED with Sting halloween havoc 1995, sting world war 3 1995, macho man halloween havoc 95, macho man world war 3 1995, macho man bash at the beach 1995, macho man nitro 1995 attire two versions.

I love your Rockers. But the texture for Jannetty's face makes him look like he has 2 sets of eyes. Any chance of fixing that? I'd do it myself, but the game keeps freezing every time I try to edit a downloaded caw.

That's Strange bc the one on my game isn't like that. Ill check that out for you soon when I get some time. My guess is it could be bc it was made and uploaded when the game first came out before the first patch when there was a glitch that changed the position on logos and kept showing other logos on creations.

Did you upload it?

I love that masked undert

aker

Ill upload it tonight.

I love your Rockers. But the texture for Jannetty's face makes him look like he has 2 sets of eyes. Any chance of fixing that? I'd do it myself, but the game keeps freezing every time I try to edit a downloaded caw.

That's Strange bc the one on my game isn't like that. Ill check that out for you soon when I get some time. My guess is it could be bc it was made and uploaded when the game first came out before the first patch when there was a glitch that changed the position on logos and kept showing other logos on creations.

Did you upload it?

I love that masked undert

aker

Ill upload it tonight.

Thanks man

Archived