Arcade Escobar RTW Ascension TV Caws: Update 11/16

Arcade Escobar

Hello, I'm back! But before anything, I would like to apologize of the lack of content on WWE 2k15. Every time i upload something on 15 it got deleted the next day, so I stop. Now that WWE 2k16 is out, I promise to try to push out more content so everyone in the community can play. Now lets get started

Arcade

Untitled-4_zpsptk2i4rr.jpg

Untitled-7_zpskrequt6g.jpg

Hashtags: RTW, Arcade

Nicky Novak

Novak_zpsa2adetvt.jpg

Nicky%20Novak_zpsvcvlyp3r.jpg

Joey Martini

Martini_zpsjv0tvc51.jpg

Joey%20Martini_zpstn6rqmoy.jpg

Rorschach

rorshach_zpss2syg0q4.jpg

Billy Talent

Talent_zpscn5j7kga.jpg

billy%20talent_zpsytyhhyef.jpg

The Misfits(Crysin is on the Left Lunasyk on the right)

The%20Misfits_zpswvcjf3kb.jpg

These guys are W.I.P just a couple of tweaks need to be done

Dude you know I'm a Nick fan. Looks amazing this year. Still on 360 myself.. Kinda off the wall question. You wouldn't happen to half his old form and stuff and would be willing to share it would you?

Thanks i appreciate that, but i don't have his form anymore after converting to ps4 it was no need for forms. sorry man

Good stuff man. I really like Joey Martini!

Can't wait to see these guys on CC.

Actually all these guys are uploaded in the cc Hashtag RTW, and there names on the cc

Dude you know I'm a Nick fan. Looks amazing this year. Still on 360 myself.. Kinda off the wall question. You wouldn't happen to half his old form and stuff and would be willing to share it would you?

Thanks i appreciate that, but i don't have his form anymore after converting to ps4 it was no need for forms. sorry man

Good stuff man. I really like Joey Martini!

Can't wait to see these guys on CC.

Actually all these guys are uploaded in the cc Hashtag RTW, and there names on the cc
Nice! I'll download them when I get home.

It's all good man. Maybe one day I'll get in the same program and be able to download him. Looks great as I said before. Keep up the good work and have fun. Another off the wall question for you. Mind if I go off the pics you have here and try making him in my format? As I said a big fan of him and think he'd be a fitting addition to my roster that I'm trying to build on the 360. I don't have live and even if I did I'd credit you.

• 2 weeks later...

Billy Talent is probably my favorite name of any CAW I've seen, lol. These are all well made, certified bad-assery....but what more could one expect when the letters R, T & W are connected to it? LOL

Quality stuff as usual.

Archived