• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Bae Slay Lee

Bae Slay Lee

New Talent

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

I'm having the issue with the face logo resizing back to default as well. Is the workaround starting a whole new Caw?

You can upload it again as a logo and apply it as face paint

#22 RickyBobby

RickyBobby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

Thank you very much for all the nice words. :)

Its interesting to read what you think about the CAW mode and how it is for you to make them.

What i can say so far is that after i started the game again this morning, the eyeball bug was gone but now i have 2 new problems.

First, in the match, the colors from the skin and the hair color is completely different.... now i have to change it and just try it ingame if it works. Here a few pictures:

Caw Mode and Vs. Screen

2DVMBde.jpg

LdjrkIn.jpg

Now ingame, look at the hair and the face, every texture problem that i erased with design templates is now visible ingame....

cEomap8.jpg

bLkCFis.jpg

What to do about it? Is it really just trial and error or did i something wrong?

Than the next problem, if i change the hair color now in the CAW mode, the texture and design templates changes automatically colors too... thats so annoying.... How can 2K advertising this mode with that many problems? :(

I hope this thread helps other people as well, i really want to continue with my CAW but this game makes it so hard for me. :nerves:

the lighting differences most likely are not a bug, rather just a difference in how the characters are lit in CAW mode and in-game. in CAW mode, the characters generally look a little darker and have more noticeable shadows. i imagine the characters would look different with different lighting effects as well (CAE)

#23 AussieKat

AussieKat

Jobber

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 08:39 PM

So the workaround is applying thd face logo before anything else including doing any body morphing. Now I had no idea items were locked for caw mode so now I've got the head looking great, time to acquire clothing.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CAW discussion, CAWs, WWE 2K16