Moves removed from the game

WVIP

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K have had a whale of a time removing moves on last gen, ffs why take out stomping grounded, head to turnbuckle, Taker knee strike, back Suplex 1...there is loads gone, also they have changed the O Connor roll to a stupid bridge after, Belly stomp has gone replaced with a specific Austin Style version...that's all so far but expecting to find more :-(

i dont see back suplex in '15, nor do i see any o'connor rolls...

btw there is an o'connor roll with and without the bridge.

Why take out back Suplex 1 and head smash to turnbuckle? Ridiculous, in my game there is only the new O Connor Roll with the stupid bridge, I can't believe that 2K removed so many good moves but left crappy ones in, as for not being able to select moves that are in the game, epic fail!

2K have had a whale of a time removing moves on last gen, ffs why take out stomping grounded, head to turnbuckle, Taker knee strike, back Suplex 1...there is loads gone, also they have changed the O Connor roll to a stupid bridge after, Belly stomp has gone replaced with a specific Austin Style version...that's all so far but expecting to find more :-(

i dont see back suplex in '15, nor do i see any o'connor rolls...

btw there is an o'connor roll with and without the bridge.

Why take out back Suplex 1 and head smash to turnbuckle? Ridiculous, in my game there is only the new O Connor Roll with the stupid bridge, I can't believe that 2K removed so many good moves but left crappy ones in, as for not being able to select moves that are in the game, epic fail!

on last gen.

the new o'connor roll looks good w/ the bridge....but honestly 99% of the wwe wrestlers that use this don't do the bridging part. So only having the new one sucks.

so are both o'connor rolls on next gen?

Pull Back Middle Kick is gone too

noticed that on last gen. Which sucks because its a move that Rusev does.

And for some reason they reanimated Pull-Back Kitchen Sink.....and its no longer a kitchen sink.

It just another Pull-Back Knee Strike.

the backbreaker that looked like a rib-breaker is gone. One of Yoshi tatsu's Snapmare kicks is gone.

I was also unable to set moves to NONE. Where before if u had springboard ability....u didn't have to have a springboard move for every position. You could just have like 1 apron springboard and set everything else to NONE. Can't do that anymore

did Bryan Williams, who now works directly for Yukes, just decide to go into overdrive again last year and this year? I'm getting really annoyed with 2016 to be honest,

Bryan Williams no longer works with WWE games so can't blame him.

did Bryan Williams, who now works directly for Yukes, just decide to go into overdrive again last year and this year? I'm getting really annoyed with 2016 to be honest,

Bryan Williams no longer works with WWE games so can't blame him.

actually check the credits bub...

Link?

Don't forget the DLC hasn't come in yet, a lot of those moves may be locked.

That is one thing that really annoys me. Why artificially hide/lock moves that we already had in previous years just to bolster DLC? And still half-ass the legend's moves etc. You know crap like 'Oh, Mr Perfect, so we should get a newly reanimated Perfect Plex, right?' back in SVR08. Took us ages to get one, despite Perfect showing-up a few times. I think we got a new one the year after his second inclusion, just a couple of years ago.

Ric Flair's Figure Four is gone.

Machoman double knee drop is gone.

Spike Piledriver is gone.

Warriors Forearm Punch/Club seems like its gone.

Christian's taunt when he looks out to the peeps is gone too.

Super Armbreaker is renamed to Wristlock Armbreaker.

Snapmare & Butterfly Lock's been renamed to Butterfly Lock 2.

The World's Greatest taunts are either gone or renamed and the Parkour 2 taunt is gone.

CM Punk's "Soda" moves have been renamed Hammerlock Lariat and Avalanche Pedigree.

Double Underhook Piledriver is now Butterfly Piledriver.

Some of the Version One (Matt Hardy) taunts are gone.

Morrison's Running Knee has finally been removed. They reanimated it as a seated move. Surprisingly the "flying chuck" is still kickin. :huh:

The Electric Chair moves STILL are not finishers. I think it's bullshit. How come the electric chair drops aren't finishers but this dumb electric chair to forearm is?

Morrison's Running Knee has finally been removed. They reanimated it as a seated move. Surprisingly the "flying chuck" is still kickin. :huh:

The Electric Chair moves STILL are not finishers. I think it's bullshit. How come the electric chair drops aren't finishers but this dumb electric chair to forearm is?

the forearm is a chris hero finisher, not a "dumb electric chair to forearm"

What do you mean? Are you saying you are happy moves get removed if the wrestlers that do them aren't in the game?

Why did they remove so many moves?? They hardly removed any, if any at all, last year. Surely no one thought you hat was a GOOD idea

And still my last gen problem exists of moves that are in the game but can't be selected in move-lists, ffs!

Archived