White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K16 (Alex Mercer Added)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to see you back Jag. Glad you like guys. Well yeah I couldnt find a different first name. Should I keep what I got? I really like this CAW. :)

Will you be bringing Kryksen back this year? Anyway heres the new pics.

2hs3g9s.jpg

4vpnbt.jpg

23kqjpu.jpg

not a lot of wrestling names that are norse influence. As i havent play or even bought this game in forever.

Me personally i have always thought the name Sven Nordin sounded like a really cool wrestling type name with scandnavian influences. but like i have said years ago you could use the Kjartan Siggursson. for a caw... that was the name i once gave you for kross back in the early days of your caw making development.

Glad to see you back Jag. Glad you like guys. Well yeah I couldnt find a different first name. Should I keep what I got? I really like this CAW. :)

2hs3g9s.jpg

4vpnbt.jpg

23kqjpu.jpg

Great CAW! Did you use the Ascension's tights to make this kind of loincloth? I've never seen it before.

2hs3g9s.jpg

4vpnbt.jpg

23kqjpu.jpg

He is a fricken beast, I'd say keep the name. He'd be the type of guy The Radical would try be on the good side of. Wrestle smart, not hard. I am digging the "platinum" look, as I'll call it. ;)

Archived