#21 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,928 posts
  • Gamertag: Malonik1
  • Twitter: malonik1

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:52 AM

What's going on guys, Zero here back with more entrances this year. I'll be getting the game soon this week, so go ahead leave your request. Also leave video references.

Hey Kid, are you gonna come back one day to do some of these Updated Entrances or are we all wasting our time ?  :rock:

#22 XWF1000

XWF1000

Opener

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 03:49 AM

How about an Updated EMMA entrance since she doesn't do the arm dance anymore.

#23 Dont Feed The Parasprites

Dont Feed The Parasprites

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 985 posts
  • Gamertag: TheBoxyGhost

Posted 07 November 2015 - 04:50 PM

His youtube account was terminated or at least it says that when I go to click on his links.  

#24 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:08 AM

His youtube account was terminated or at least it says that when I go to click on his links.  

So maybe the mods should close this topic because from the looks of it the maker ain't around, right ? :) 

#25 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:11 AM

did he quit again?

#26 Zero.

Zero.

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 01:34 AM

did he quit again?

So maybe the mods should close this topic because from the looks of it the maker ain't around, right ? :)

What's going on guys, Zero here back with more entrances this year. I'll be getting the game soon this week, so go ahead leave your request. Also leave video references.

Hey Kid, are you gonna come back one day to do some of these Updated Entrances or are we all wasting our time ?  :rock:

I'm going to do all of these as soon as I get the game, you're not wasting your time. Thank you for patiently waiting, as I said before as soon as I get the game mostly all of these request will be done and completed. No, Sandow I didn't quit(invite me back to that chat on ST.) I don't really check this forum that much, so yeah.

#27 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:57 AM

did he quit again?

I'm going to do all of these as soon as I get the game, you're not wasting your time. Thank you for patiently waiting, as I said before as soon as I get the game mostly all of these request will be done and completed. No, Sandow I didn't quit(invite me back to that chat on ST.) I don't really check this forum that much, so yeah.

Sorry Bro but EVERY single year we get a few bad eggs that say they'll do something and then abandon their topic almost as quick as they make it.  :P So you can see where I was coming from huh ? :)

#28 Zero.

Zero.

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:26 AM

did he quit again?

Sorry Bro but EVERY single year we get a few bad eggs that say they'll do something and then abandon their topic almost as quick as they make it.  :P So you can see where I was coming from huh ? :)

I'll try to come on here more often, so it doesn't seem as if I am abandoning this topic and/or forum.

#29 funkmonk

funkmonk

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:36 PM

Emma heel entrance?

#30 Malonik

Malonik

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,928 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:54 AM

did he quit again?

I'll try to come on here more often, so it doesn't seem as if I am abandoning this topic and/or forum.

Sounds Good, Thanks ! :)

#31 Neoteam1

Neoteam1

New Talent

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 05:07 PM

Hi guys need a little help. I'm trying to make the wrestlemania 31 triple h entrance with the terminator at the beginning. I noticed that the T2 has the entrance but every time I add it to triple h advanced entrance its not working. Does anyone know how to make it?

#32 highlander

highlander

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,105 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 08:35 PM

what console are you as I just checked on my 360 and in advanced you get T2 which has the bike but in easy you can choose the Arnold T1 where you get it with the electric/lightning effect it depends on what you prefer. hope this helps

#33 dan12con

dan12con

Opener

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Gamertag: dan12con1
  • Twitter: dan12con

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

Damien Sandow entrance please

#34 Y2JRulz

Y2JRulz

Jobber

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Y2JRulz
  • Twitter: @TMawds20

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:22 AM

Are there going to be any entrances, or...?

#35 Maxnificent

Maxnificent

Opener

• Members
  • 408 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 07:25 AM

Damien Sandow entrance please

I did Hunter Hearst Helmsley for intro, stage, ramp and ring-in and then William Regal for ring. Used Hunter for the ribbon movie (has curtains). Looks pretty close to a Sandow entrance.

Edited by Maxnificent, 08 December 2015 - 07:30 AM.

#36 Zero.

Zero.

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

Austin Aries' & Bobby Roode's entrances added in the original post. I'll be adding more probably tomorrow.

#37 JMike

JMike

Opener

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Steam ID: jmike2002

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

Will you do the requests? Sorry, I'm a little impatient.

#38 Zero.

Zero.

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:18 AM

Will you do the requests? Sorry, I'm a little impatient.

Yeah.

#39 Zero.

Zero.

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 04:20 PM

Kevin Steen/Owens ROH entrance added, along with Marty Scurll's Progress entrance,

#40 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,432 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 12 December 2015 - 05:01 PM

Thanks for the Villian ☔️