Soul's Return WWE2k16 Showcase

soultaker2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone. This is my Return to my Return? I guess? Well, anyway.

I have brought you, my very first ever Tag Team; Money Inc.

Firstly: The Powerhouse, The Protector, the Muscle.
"Big Money" Mack Johnson

Attire 1: Bodyguard Look
wcRU7mK.jpg
dYHBqz1.jpg

Attire 2: Traditional Wrestling Attire
5vBXQNj.jpg
oemv3pV.jpg

Secondly: The Charisma, the Speed, the Ego.

Elijah "The Kid" Kashman

LXkrVZu.jpg
OKSb1RR.jpg

Growing up out Oakland, California, these two childhood friends, grew up together in a rough neighborhood.
Mack Johnson was always the powerhouse, becoming a bouncer for a local club.
Elijah was a former boxer/UFC star, who fell due to injuries. He eventually joined his friend mack in becoming a bodyguard for the same club. They got tired of the "Low Life" and wanted to move up, and Make that Money. So they begun to train for WWE. Little did they know they would be natural talents ready to Get money! Money Inc. Was born.

Tags for Elijah
mIyJ1OF.jpg

Tags for Mack
caws.ws
soultaker2008
Tag Team

So, in order to make this team, I collaborated with a good friend of mine. Elijah is his work, and all his work.

Thanks yall, for sticking around. Enjoy!

I have another guy in the books, just gotta finish getting ideas.

Tag Team Finisher: SuperKick and package piledriver (DLC moves)
Tag Team Entrance:
Song: Billionaire
Entrance: Generic 2
Titantron and Ribbon: I used the prime time players but its really however you want to use them.

Let me tell ya, I really miss custom soundtracks haha.

Thanks for the interest, and I really should have included that info.
Thanks for the support.
-Soul

Hello Everyone!
I have a new rookie that I have been on and off working on for about 2 weeks now. I really like how he turned out, and I hope you guys do too!

Sheldon King

Attire 1: Trunks
kJDnWIi.jpg
XfKzjGk.jpg

Attire 2: Independent Scene Tights
MLvuPiU.jpg
pHcCuIo.jpg

Sheldon King, the Independent Sensation. From the young age of 14 he always watched wrestling. He was always told he couldnt do it, that he couldnt make it anywhere. Trying out for WWE at the age of 18 4 years later, he was denied due to his size. Down in the dumps, he gave up for about a year, but stayed in good shape. A day after his 19th birthday, he was convinced by a friend to try out for a local wrestling group. So he trained for six months, perfecting his craft. He was signed to a local wrestling club right outside his hometown of richmond. And he was a hit. He quickly rose to fame in the local ring, winning the title at the age of 20. He then jumped around to different independent scenes, winning at least 1 title at every single one. Including the NJPW Title. Signed by the WWE at the age of 22, he might have the brightest future for a Small Young Kid in the entire WWE.

Finishers:
Reverse 450 Splash: Dethroned
Scissors Kick 2

I hope you guys enjoy him, and I will upload him today with the tags
soultaker2008
caws.ws
king

I have thought about it, but id need a whole lot more wrestlers to go with. And on top of that, between work and other ganes, i dont usually have the time to invest in it to make ot my standards.

I appreciate the support bud. I try my best to put out people everyone can use!

Hello Everyone! Yet again i have a couple more superstars for you! Another rookie, and a returning veteran from the long lost years of Smackdown Shut your Mouth.

Nickname and Wrestling name: Ice

OOyvxxg.jpg
obXESYt.jpg

Ice. Has. Returned.
12 years later, 12 years older, 12 years wiser. Ice was always mysterious in his own ways. He Never spoke, He never showed emotion. He is a fast strong striker. Striking with Unbelievable speed and power. The once WWE Champion 12 years ago, he disappeared without a trace when he lost to undertaker at wrestlemania. But seemingly out of nowhere, he has returned to dish out pain on his opponents. What is on his agenda, and what will he bring to the new roster of the WWE?

Finishers:

Rolling Savate 30
Chicken Wing Gutbuster 2: Icebreaker

Next Hailing from Puerto Rico...

Carlos Cruz!
lGa6B0X.jpg
qiLAOAX.jpg

Carlos Cruz wrestled locally in Puerto Rico with tremendous skills. He won multiple titles and continued to make his success when he moved to Miami and began wrestling there. Shortly after, Ring of Honor took sight of him and brought him in. Nobody liked him, he was cocky, and disrespectful. But he was respected. He left Ring Of Honor after a disagreement with the owner, and went back to Miami to wrestle locally again, when he was noticed by none other than the Great One, the Rock. The Rock got him a tryout for the WWE and now, he is here to bring his wrestling style to the WWE.

Phoenix Splash
Superkick 7

Tags for Ice:
caws.ws
soultaker2008
Ice

Tags for Carlos Cruz:
Caws.ws
soultaker2008
Cruz

hope yall enjoy, I might add a second attire to both of these guys in the future, just a matter of getting it working correctly. Thanks for the continued support!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support! Mr. 3000 you make excellent caws yourself so coming from you im honored!!

PS if you guys have any requests ill post whomever yall want.

PSS im almost to silver! Thanks guys!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would you mind if a did any youtube videos using a couple of your guys? i'd like to feature 1 or 2 in an Youtube "indy" universe kinda thing!

Absolutely not, i put these guys up to be used and featured, only request is i wanna see the video when its done! Haha

In other words yes, of course i dont mind :]

would you mind if a did any youtube videos using a couple of your guys? i'd like to feature 1 or 2 in an Youtube "indy" universe kinda thing!

Absolutely not, i put these guys up to be used and featured, only request is i wanna see the video when its done! Haha

In other words yes, of course i dont mind :]

When i saw "absolutley not" i was like "aww damn" hahah thanks very much and i'll show you instantly! just trying to decide which to pick...any paticular favourite of yours out of your selection?

I'm feeling Everett, Wallace or Cruz!

Archived