Soul's Return WWE2k16 Showcase

soultaker2008

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clark Edwards, Robbie maximum and max Morgan are my favorites. Perfect combo of realism and style. My least favorites are Gabriel coloway and Holly ivy. Those two just need something a little more. Coloway seems both generic and cliche looking especially coloways tribal tats & trench coat. Needs a bit more to be able to pull off that look. Maybe some sort of logo on his shirt/tights and better tats would do him justice. Holly ivy could do with a logo on her trunks or something to make her look a bit more unique. Not many diva outfits in the game.

Clark Edwards, Robbie maximum and max Morgan are my favorites. Perfect combo of realism and style. My least favorites are Gabriel coloway and Holly ivy. Those two just need something a little more. Coloway seems both generic and cliche looking especially coloways tribal tats & trench coat. Needs a bit more to be able to pull off that look. Maybe some sort of logo on his shirt/tights and better tats would do him justice. Holly ivy could do with a logo on her trunks or something to make her look a bit more unique. Not many diva outfits in the game.

I actually agree with you about caloway, Unfortunately I cant find any good tattoos to work with him due to the stupid stretch thing when placing logos. So I just went with a more simple look, and As far as his attire I really used the term, less is more.

anyway thank you for the criticism though,

Anyone else have opinions?

This is great work!!! Any Chance of The Natural Robbie Maximus making a comeback?

Of course, As Requested, I will begin to get him rolling soon. I have been slow with creating guys because of the stupid Download limit. So Maybe not tomorrow, but saturday night he should be at least in the first phase of being done. Thanks for the support Arcade, Your caws are excellent as well!

Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm beginning with my guys as well with Arcade being the start. Hopefully by Monday ill have 3 guys done.

Excellent, I Can't wait to see him.

In the absence of Robbie Maximus, Whom I am really excited To make, I made a slightly new-comer, but not really. This is a CAW I made years and years ago, and disregarded for a long time, but as I am working a storyline eventually in my Universe mode that required a special "character" I decided it was to Rebirth him.

"The Nightmare" Gabriel Caloway

Attire 1: New Look

hPRU4OV.jpg

3bom3Gp.jpg

Attire 2: Like Father...Like Son..

ptdWeG8.jpg

iTUZsuM.jpg

So as you can guess it, this is a fictional creation of Undertakers son. I am running a storyline where it will most likely end in the Undertaker being retired, and I needed his son to be there for revenge.

Ultimately he originally a mash up of kane/undertaker, but decided to go pretty much full undertaker.

Finishers:

Infinite Inferno: Chokeslam

Gabriels Mercy: Sit out Tombstone Piledriver

Tags: Gabriel, Undertaker, Son, NXT

Enjoy!

PS: Name is misspelled in pictures, fixed on upload.

Will Gabriel be up on CC soon,he really look bad ass

I can shoot him up real quick sure.
Tags will be the same as post.

Updated:
1. Ryker justice
2. Nick cross
3. Gabriel
4. Clark edwards
5. Max morgan

So based off last years opinions my work from last year, I took a step back on a few guys, and finally decided on the angle I wanted to go with this guy here.

He is not completely done, I still have moves and entrances to do, but When I get it done I will update it on here! Hope everyone is enjoying my posts, I work hard to provide some at least, somewhat decent guys haha. I know Im loving all yalls.

"The Outlaw" Colt Everret

Attire 1: The Return
oEVaJ0j.jpg
4CIBMJx.jpg

Attire 2: Heel By Nature
GELr86Z.jpg
OqrjzGT.jpg

Hey guys, I am beginning work on another guy. Im unsure of when he wlll be done, as it is something new I have never done. But while you guys wait, I would love to get some more criticism on my CAWs and what I can do better. Thanks for the support you guys, Means alot!

Wow, those new additions are crazy!

Thanks Zeda! I have been enjoying your caws as well! Thanks for the support!

Colt look old school bad ass good job!!

Thanks a bunch, I was really wanting to change his look from last year, cause it was bland in my opinion. I love his new look! Thanks for the support Mega!

Also later on tonight Colt Everette should be up on the CC!

Tags:

Outlaw, Colt, Everette

Anyone else that you guys want to see uploaded your welcome to ask!

Also, anyone thats willing to help me, I am looking for someone to make me a logo or two for my new guy. Obviously I would give credit on CC as well as here. If Anyone is interested please get ahold of me on PSN.

My PSN ID is soultaker2008

Thanks for everyones support.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I said I was working on something a little different. But I eventually just couldnt come to a conclusion with how I wanted it. Didnt really have the logos to make him unique. So Instead, I have quietly been working on this guy right here. The newest Rookie!

"Striking" Tino Santarelli

This Italian-Blooded New Yorker is just starting his career here in the WWE. Pure, complete athletic prowess. This guy takes fitness to another level. Embracing his italian roots, he began to wrestle as a way to keep his fitness up. He then developed so quickly, that WWE took notice. Not only is he a super athletic wrestler, he has the power to boot. The only issue with him, is his ego. If you have ever met someone into fitness, you know very well they think they are all that. And well, Tino, believes he is the most fit person on the planet. In a league of his own, the Major League Fitness. I hope you guys enjoy him, I am still working on moves and entrance, but hopefully will be done by the end of the night.

Attire 1: Major League Fitness
M7em6hT.jpg
b20ce3j.jpg

Attire 2: Old Skool White
4xNVBkc.jpg
zeWEBYf.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I have returned from hiatus. And I have brought you TWO new guys to get started. A rookie, and a returning veteran.
First and Foremost, I want to thank everyone for the support and love. Seriously, means alot. I enjoy making my creations and im glad you guys enjoy them too.
So enough mushy, lets do this.

This is my very first attempt at a "Big Guy" superstar.

"The Bulldozer" Butch Taylor

Attire 1: Singlet
qIzQTU9.jpg
YUKIBxl.jpg

Attire 2: Trunks
XZJBLL7.jpg
LvI1RPM.jpg

So, going into making Butch, I knew I wanted him to be a big guy. Something I have never attempted before. And the bulldozer seemed to fit him. He is big athletic type, similar to a Bam Bam Bigelow, or Kevin Owens. Born to be a construction worker, he always knew he could be more. He left his job to pursue his dream of being a WWE superstar. And lets just say, the WWE was very, very impressed. His athletic skill and in ring prowess was so good, he got an instant contract, and from that day on, he became The Bulldozer.

Finsihers:
12 Step: Steam Rolled
Bam Bam Sault: Deconstruction

And at last I bring back Mr. Darrell Sullivan. I had been putting him off for a while due to not knowing where I wanted to go with him. for the most part he hasnt changed. but I feel he is more expierenced and ready to take on anyone.

Attire 1: Original WWE2k15 Look
uVJpWS3.jpg
SUcgvqH.jpg

Attire 2: New Tights
zXClKnr.jpg
2x7eKZe.jpg

He will continue to be the cocky sunnuva gun that he has always been. He came, He Saw, He Sliced.

Finishers:
Springboard Cutter - Sullivan Slicer
Standing Cutter - Sullivan Slicer V.2

And on a last note, I would like you guys to tell me who you want to see on the download list. I will upload them as I get the request, and hopefully you guys can get me to silver so I can upload almost everyone! Thanks everyone for the continued support, and I hope you guys are having a good New Years.

Hello Everyone. I have brought you another rookie today!

From Hollywood, California comes....

Superstar Christopher Wallace

TSUIAOZ.jpg
ec9AUPS.jpg

Christopher was a world renowned Hollywood Star. Making Millions of dollars for acting in every role imaginable. Action Movies, Drama, Romance, you name it, he did it. Being one of the only stars in the industry that did his own stunts, and flawlessly I might add. He became a Superstar. But what do you do when you get bored at what you do best. You learn to do something else, even better.
He was always a big Superstar Billy Graham fan as a kid, and took on the moniker and started training to become a WWE Superstar. He was so naturally talented from his years of doing his own stunts, that he was an easy fit. Extremely egotistical and a bit worried at what he may face, he never lets it show, because after all...he is a superstar.

Finishers

Sit-Out Pendulum Facebuster: Face Lift
Caribbean Kick: Deleted Scene

Tags will be soultaker2008 and caws.ws when i finish his moves and entrance! Just ask if you want to see him go up!

Archived