Bugs and Glitches thread

sephstorm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second showcase match. I just hit Bret with the Stunner and pinned him. He grabbed onto the rope to break the pin. The referee stops the count, but the then it's stuck. Everything moves, even the reversals are refilling, but the pin will not end. They just stay in that pinning position.... For ever.

Everything about making the Wyatts a three man on the PS4 is broken. You cant change the trio entrance slots, so either Bray has to be part of the tag team, or he takes Harper or Rowans place in the entrance.

The Wyatt entrance movie still has music and the stinger attached to it in the entrance creation area, but the music that plays is whatever entrance music played last in game, so I was somewhat confused to hear "Duh... Lucha lucha lucha", but it doesn't matter because it doesn't play at all when actually entering in game, so you do need to apply Bray's music to get it to play, and you still don't get the "duh" stinger.

Last when finishing a six man tag, they had an animation where they did the whole sacrifice unto the buzzards thing they did, but there was no one in the ring with them, so Bray proceeded to sister Abigail a ghost.

Everything about making the Wyatts a three man on the PS4 is broken. You cant change the trio entrance slots, so either Bray has to be part of the tag team, or he takes Harper or Rowans place in the entrance.

The Wyatt entrance movie still has music and the stinger attached to it in the entrance creation area, but the music that plays is whatever entrance music played last in game, so I was somewhat confused to hear "Duh... Lucha lucha lucha", but it doesn't matter because it doesn't play at all when actually entering in game, so you do need to apply Bray's music to get it to play, and you still don't get the "duh" stinger.

Last when finishing a six man tag, they had an animation where they did the whole sacrifice unto the buzzards thing they did, but there was no one in the ring with them, so Bray proceeded to sister Abigail a ghost.

Also encountering this on Xbox one.

Stairs disappear at times during entrances.. such as when I was watching Ken Shamrock's entrance.. he stands in the air during his signature taunt.

During royal rumble entries their music stops 2 seconds of starting.

Lilian Garcia announces the Royal Rumble match as "and now its time for the elimination match". Then random crowd and silence as she says nothing else during the rest of where she is supposed to break down the royal rumble match.

One Announcer will ask "how do you feel about this superstar?"

Response: "......................."

My Career Issue

So I'm working a match against calisto with rosa being my Manager.

He barely had any health left but I wanted to get at least at 4 star match (was at 3,5 stars) so I stopped my pin and let him hit me.
Calisto Drops me to the outside.

While the ref were on Count 2, I reverse and hit calisto, he reverses sends me against the ring and then it says that he won due to disqualification.
Are you kidding me?
I was shoved against the ring by him, rosa wasn't involved at all and I get disqualified???
For what?? It didn't made any sense at all.
Seriously, the game keeps getting worse and worse the more I play and try things out. -_-

Another my career issue, happen 3 times in different matches already.

You use a Standing move and the enemy Drops on his face immediately, then your character pull him on his legs in the middle of the ring, he is all of sudden on his feet again and Drops on his face again, rinse and repeat 3 times in a row before you move backwards with your character to get out from this motion. -.-

I don't know what my brother did, but it's stuck on the start screen. After we press options to load the game, it just stays there with Stone Cold on the screen and the music playing. Help???

Edit: I see there's already a thread for this. My apologies.

I don't know what my brother did, but it's stuck on the start screen. After we press options to load the game, it just stays there with Stone Cold on the screen and the music playing. Help???

I know from personal experience how much of a pain brothers can be, but I doubt he did anything in this case, take a look:

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470329-stuck-on-loading-screen/

You're not the only one with this issue.

It's pretty sad that the first time I insert the game, the menu freezes.

That needs to be fixed ASAP.

Heh. Mine was close. First time I tried to CAE the game froze.

I also had a really, really odd glitch in CAW where the entrance attire's model's eyes vanished. Like...the ring attire model looked fine, but the entrance attire model had totally empty eye sockets and you could see the hair color through it, which was kinda freaky when my guy had orange hair, lmao.

Sometimes during a pin, when the ref drops to count, you're suddenly pinning from the opposite side you started on.

Standing dives sometimes connect in a really wonky way, like I SHOULD have connected and hit the proper animation, but I'll pass through their head or graze it and they'll hit the mat, but I'll be right on the mat beside them with the missed animation.

It's pretty sad that the first time I insert the game, the menu freezes.

That needs to be fixed ASAP.

Heh. Mine was close. First time I tried to CAE the game froze.

I also had a really, really odd glitch in CAW where the entrance attire's model's eyes vanished. Like...the ring attire model looked fine, but the entrance attire model had totally empty eye sockets and you could see the hair color through it, which was kinda freaky when my guy had orange hair, lmao.

Sometimes during a pin, when the ref drops to count, you're suddenly pinning from the opposite side you started on.

Standing dives sometimes connect in a really wonky way, like I SHOULD have connected and hit the proper animation, but I'll pass through their head or graze it and they'll hit the mat, but I'll be right on the mat beside them with the missed animation.

Lol, empty eye sockets...

I'm going to play it tommorow instead me thinks, i'd rather watch walking dead s6 now, peace.

Archived