Last Gen has custom soundtrack

JcZ15

the *Censored*

2K listened. We complained about that last year and we got it back. They shouldn't take a feature away that is possible on the system. I know they did it to be even last year but what can you do.

the *Censored*

2K listened. We complained about that last year and we got it back. They shouldn't take a feature away that is possible on the system. I know they did it to be even last year but what can you do.

yeah i'm just envious that they got custom themes back

Is there a source for this?

Yeah I bought the game at midnight release. And wanted to see the themes for example if they had kofi single music. As I went through the pages they had custom music option.

Is there a source for this?

Yeah I bought the game at midnight release. And wanted to see the themes for example if they had kofi single music. As I went through the pages they had custom music option.

The New Day members have there single entrances from last year.

the *Censored*

yeah i'm just envious that they got custom themes back

Now that you mention it I think 2K hinted custom themes would return to last gen on Twitter very early on when we started getting news for the game.

Does that mean we can give r caws any music we want on xbox360 r ps3

Yes

As for heads there was Orton 04, old man Flair, Jericho, Ziggler, Heyman, Bryan x 2, Demon Kane, bald Kane,.mohawk taker, long haired taker, HHH x 2,.HBK that i can remember seeing.

Basically.carry overs from the past 2 games

Nice info.

Please make a topic for last gen info. It will be very helpful.

I wanna know whose superstar head available.

Have they fixed curtis axel body morph?

The SS heads are

Batista, Cesaro, Damien Mizdow, D. Bryan 11 & 12, Dolph, Cena, Kane(masked) & Kane 11, The Miz, Orton(the Mexican looking one) & 04 Orton, Flair, Rock, HBK, Sheamus, SCSA, HHH(current) & HHH 11, Taker(Mohawk) & Taker 11, Brad Maddox, & finally Heyman(current)

Archived