Sandow Sets-Shine/Shimmer

AgeofSandow

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added Kevin Owens and Sheamus

nice!

does Enzo even have a moveset NXT tag teams movesets would be cool :)

think I'll get right to them soon, just got a few more WWE sets, like Rusev, New Day, Rollins, etc. Enzo is a challenge but maybe I can do it! we will see...

Any chance of a Stan Hansen set to go with the CAW I'm attempting?

I would like to, but his matches are LOONNNGGG. In Japan at least. I know it was a very barebones set-back Suplex, elbow drop, scoop slam basically

That's fair. Maybe I'll find a set from a previous game and just adapt it and fill it in with the little I know.

Any chance of a Stan Hansen set to go with the CAW I'm attempting?

I would like to, but his matches are LOONNNGGG. In Japan at least. I know it was a very barebones set-back Suplex, elbow drop, scoop slam basically
That's fair. Maybe I'll find a set from a previous game and just adapt it and fill it in with the little I know.
Yeah it could just be a bunch of simple moves too cause he didn't have a flashy moveset

added John Cena, Roderick Strong and Matt Cross(Son of Havoc). Have the rest of the WWE roster(well, who I'm doing anyways), all researched so I just gotta slap the sets on. Should free me to doing indies and NXT.

@ashhole: yup, could do an easy conversion.

@Divas people: yeah, I plan on doing them this year. they'll be a challenge with the way moves are this year but definitely going to try.

Archived