/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Finn Balor added!

Righteous

Back again, for the fifth installment! You know the routine. Leave your requests, and I'll get to them in an at my earliest convenience. You can also ask any questions you may have about moves, or movesets, or feel free to just come in and have a wrestling conversation!

All movesets will be uploaded to CC on Xbox 1.

Search Tags - Righteous Movesets

Hashtag - #RighteousMovesets #MovesetMessiah

Gamertag - BIG RIGHTEOUS --- SLANGIN TRUTH

Any name in RED, means that moveset is uploaded under the Gamertag -

SLANGIN TRUTH

Stone Cold

Tyler Breeze

Rusev

Alberto Del Rio

CM Punk

MVP

The Rock

Ultimate Warrior

Kurt Angle

Goldberg

Undertaker - Current

Braun Strowman

James Storm

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

Cesaro

Tyson Kidd

Eddie Guerrero

Apollo Crews

Hideo Itami

Tye Dillinger

Jason Jordan

Chad Gable

Chris Benoit

Ricochet

AJ Styles - NJPW

AJ Styles - Phenomenal

Chris Jericho - Retro

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

Vader

DDP

Bret Hart

Bam Bam Bigelow

Brock Lesnar - Current

Brock Lesnar - Retro

Sami Zayn

Samoa Joe

Kevin Owens

Daniel Bryan

Sting

Ric Flair

Booker T

Batista

Finn Balor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude they totally screwed up the ground grapples!!!

I am definitely not too fond of the creation suite. I know it's new, and it will take some time to get used to and all that, but I am not really feeling it.. 15's creation suite was great. This time they removed quite a few moves, and stuck alot of others in locations and locked them there - ie STRIKES! They actually made doing movesets alot harder this year.

I am definitely not too fond of the creation suite. I know it's new, and it will take some time to get used to and all that, but I am not really feeling it.. 15's creation suite was great. This time they removed quite a few moves, and stuck alot of others in locations and locked them there - ie STRIKES! They actually made doing movesets alot harder this year.
Definitely difficult. Undertaker knee strike not being a normal move really does it for me-forget a Sasha Banks move set if that's the case. Some stuff is cool but a lot else is frustrating

hmm.. must be a next gen thing only..

No we have a side knee strong strike in the game thats more Austin/Lesnar than Taker/Kane but its still in there, at least on next gen. :)

No we have a side knee strong strike in the game thats more Austin/Lesnar than Taker/Kane but its still in there, at least on next gen. :)

idk if there is one for Strong Strike but I know there is a decent Sideways Knee Strike in Front Grapples :D

idk if there is one for Strong Strike but I know there is a decent Sideways Knee Strike in Front Grapples :D

no, on next gen they removed the knee strike and threw one into strong grapples. this year you get a strong grapple slot which contains 5 slots within it and every strike move(even grapples that are considered strikes) is in there and locked out of normal use

Archived