737 replies to this topic

#21 Kingbdl

Kingbdl

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,502 posts
  • Gamertag: The Viper BDL

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:38 AM

Excited for this year! Have so many plans, especially with the arenas coming out. Not even sure how I'm setting it up this year, but it's likely I'll have a RAW, Smackdown and some sort of NJPW//GFW/ROH show that would be on Spike TV in my canon.

I'm so excited to hear about your universe!!

#22 TheNetworkZ

TheNetworkZ

Legend

• Members
  • 7,403 posts
  • SEN (PS3): TheNetworkZ

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:45 AM

Monday - Raw is War

Thursday - Smackdown! (Attitude Era)

Sunday - Heat! (if we can't have shows on Sunday's I'll place this on Saturday)

And I'll possibly add a WCW Tuesday Nitro depending on the size of my roster. I'll be mixing the roster we're given with (and some CAWs I'll make/download) just removing people I don't wan't in my universe and make it one roster. No divas as well.

titles:

Raw - Big Gold title, European, world tag team belts

Smackdown! - Intercontinental, Hardcore

#23 Bdon

Bdon

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,922 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:48 AM

I'll mix Attitude Era and with a little Brand Extension era too. Gotta divide up the roster somehow cause it's so damn big :)

Monday- Raw is War '99

Thursday- Smackdown! (Attitude Era)

Sunday (or Saturday)- Sunday Night Heat

Championships- Attitude Era Belt (also Smoking Skull) - Stone Cold starts as Champion

Intercontinental belt - The Rock starts as champ

European - D'lo Brown or Ken Shamrock

Hardcore Belt - Mankind

Tag Titles - Kane and X-pac

PPV's will be Attitude Era PPV's and I may do a Nitro and Nxt show on Tuesday and Wednesday. Also may do an old house show on like fridays or something. Over time I will change arenas according to how they were changed in real life over the years.

#24 MrSmileySmile

MrSmileySmile

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:18 AM

Going to run a N64 fictional wrestlers federation.

2K Man, Executioner, Dr. Frank, Han Zo Man, Kim Chee, Ming Chee, Dake Ken, Krusher Brickowski, Ali Baba, Maya Inca Boy, Hawk Hana, Puchteca, Jekel...and probably some others too.

#25 dabxitalian

dabxitalian

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:07 AM

Being we can have guys on multiple shows and we have a big roster im going to start likr this. Ill have 4 shows broken down into 2 groups.
Group A will be Raw and Nxt. Group be will be smackdown and a legends show.
Raw will have all the young guys who should be pushed to the moon soon like ziggler,Barret, shemus.nxt will be like nxt is. Guys like owens n neville will be on both shows. Divas will be on both shows.
Smackdown will have the der guys. Cena, orton, kane, show, Henry. Legends will be austin showcase mostly. Guys like taker, Jericho, and kane woll be on both.
Title will be
Raw: wwe whc, ic, tag, women
Nxt: nxt, nxt tag, womens (same as raw)
Smackdown: big gold belt, us title, wcw tag titles
Legends: custom legends title, European, wcw tag (same as smackdown

#26 sdd619

sdd619

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,671 posts
  • Gamertag: don't have one
  • SEN (PS3): don't have one

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:01 AM

I generally like to play the game & go with how I feel the theme of my universe will go. I think I might have a WWE, WCW, ECW & Independent brands. I'll use Create a Championship to create a World & Tag belts for the Indie brand & use stars not being pushed by any of the other 3 brands. Because the theme is attitude era (Due to Stone Cold Showcase) I want to keep it in that theme. 2k14 it had a lot of 80's I kept it territorial based & 2K15 I only kept it WWE, (Due to lack of everything.)

Edited by sdd619, 26 October 2015 - 10:03 AM.

#27 LegacyKeeper87

LegacyKeeper87

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Gamertag: LegacyKeeper87
  • SEN (PS3): eddie2000heretic

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:24 PM

Not getting the game until Friday, but my plans are thus:

Monday - Raw is War (Raw/Smackdown)

Wednesday - KXW Weekly House Show (NXT/KXW custom superstars)

Thursday NXT (minor show, all rosters)

Pay Per Views:
In Your House
Vengeance
Night of Champions
SummerSlam
Battleground
Unforgiven
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemania
Backlash

KXW custom ppvs:

KXW Main Event
Hallowed Grounds
End Of The Road
London Lockdown
Goldrush

#28 Queen Stephanie

Queen Stephanie

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,875 posts
  • Gamertag: SixthWeasley

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

I think I'm going to make a Diva's only show and create an arena based off the old Smackdown with the arches and see how I can customize it. :D I'll have the Women's Title for the major and Diva's title for the minor and possibly Diva tag titles but I haven't decided on that yet.

#29 TrueAssassin86x

TrueAssassin86x

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x
  • SEN (PS3): TrueAssassin86x
  • Steam ID: TrueAssassin86x (but i barely use PC)

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:24 PM

My universe well be busy. Im doing a brand split Raw: Gm Shane Mcmahon SmackDown Gm: William Regal. NXT will be absorbed into both Raw and SmackDown. I'll have minor shows for both. Heat for Raw and Superstars for Smackdown. I plan on bring back Saturday Night Main Event as a cross brand show. 

Monday: Raw

Tuesday:off day  

Wednesday:Heat

Thursday: SmackDown

Friday: Superstars  

Saturday: Saturday Night Main Event

Sunday:PPV 

Championships well be determined by 8-man tournaments also to add im retiring the US and IC Championships and replace them with Hardcore and Cruiserweight Championships. Raw will be exclusive Home to the Hardcore Championship and SmackDown well be the exclusive Home to the Cruiserweight Championship also i'll be using a Cross Branded Television Championship to be defended every week on every show 

Edited by TrueAssassin86x, 26 October 2015 - 03:30 PM.

#30 hoban95

hoban95

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,994 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:35 PM

I have so many ideas it's unreal. Been thinking of story lines for the past 2-3 weeks.

I've already got my first Raw is war show pretty much planned out.

#31 Ethereal

Ethereal

Opener

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Gamertag: Lord Ethereal

Posted 27 October 2015 - 07:21 PM

Preview:

yoPkKg4BEdg.jpg

The Wrestling Industry continues to change.

The partnerships of companies such as NJPW, ROH, and WWE continues, and their Coalition breathes new interest into the sport of professional wrestling as a whole in the eyes of the public. As the identity of the sport changes, new styles are brought to the forefront. Most prominent of these being "Strong Style". As the industry continues to change face, "Strong Style" is rapidly embraced and chaotically brought to the forefront, causing veterans to begin questioning if they even have a place in Wrestling's future.. 

Featured Promotions:

NJPW_4001-200x200.pngWWE_Logo_Light_Busy_Background.png?itok=logo.png

#32 RobbNotRob

RobbNotRob

Opener

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 08:16 PM

I still have 2 spots left in my 4-Man Universe Mode if anyone wants in. Check my first post in this thread for how it's gonna go down. If you wanna join me in streaming a Universe then let me know!

Raw(bb) and Nitro have been claimed for brands already, and I think since PPVs can still only hold 2 brands, we'll say there's 1 WWE show left and 1 other show. If you wanna make your own brand identity and plug it in that'd be awesome too, I'm not limiting this to Smackdown or NXT or anything, don't be shy be creative

#33 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 5,124 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:51 AM

So set up my Universe. I am using every model because I just find that more fun.

Raw and Smackdown are paired together like current day. They are both major shows and I have it so every "WWE superstar" can appear on both shows.
NXT is it's own brand with it's own PPVs.
I have separate rosters for WWF and WCW using Raw is War and Nitro. I am keeping the rosters separate but do have both brands sharing PPVs. I also have them sharing a minor show on Saturdays.

Monday/Thursday- Raw/Smackdown
WWE Champion: Seth Rollins
US Champion: John Cena
IC Champion: Ryback
Tag Champions: New Day(Kofi/Woods)
Hardcore Champion: Curtis Axel
Divas Champion: Nikki Bella

Wednesday- NXT
NXT Champion: Finn Balor
NXT IC Champion: Tyler Breeze
Tag Champions: Vaudevillians
Women's Champion: Sasha Banks

Tuesday- Raw is War
WWF Champion(AE): Stone Cold
WWF IC Champion: Chris Jericho '01
Tag Champions: NOD(D'Lo/Kama)
European Champion: British Bulldog

Friday- WCW Nitro
WCW Champion: Sting '99
Us Champion: Booker T
Tag Champions: BOD
WCW Hardcore Champion: Fit Finlay

#34 #BNB

#BNB

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 771 posts
  • Gamertag: Pred X Forder
  • Twitter: @MCFCFORDER22

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

How does everyone draft the rosters? to add some fun to mine i have written everyone's name down in this years game and placed it in a shoe box. I shake it all up and draft randomly to four brands (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, WCW). 

#35 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 5,124 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

How does everyone draft the rosters? to add some fun to mine i have written everyone's name down in this years game and placed it in a shoe box. I shake it all up and draft randomly to four brands (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, WCW). 

I start off with having realistic rosters and putting each person in normal situations like Bray Wyatt in WWE and Bret Hart on my AE show. Then after each Mania I switch the rosters around based in win-loss records

#36 Future™

Future™

The Untouchable

• Members
  • 6,655 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:35 PM

Ethereal just posted a preview of his Universe and I can already sense he'll be shitting on y'alls Universe :P

#37 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 79,199 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 05:09 PM

Not in my universe, just exhibition play...but...I played Bryan vs Cesaro in an ROH arena for the ROH world title...and I got the "Gentleman in the ring" achievement in this match. It seemed really fitting, and felt like a real ROH match. I started off backing Cesaro into the ropes and got the achievement. Then he immediately backed me into the opposite side of the ropes...then we just killed each other.

#38 Ethereal

Ethereal

Opener

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Gamertag: Lord Ethereal

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:21 PM

Roster Additions:

NJPW_4001-200x200.png
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kazuchika Okada
Hiroshi Tanahashi
AJ Styles
Kota Ibushi
Low-Ki
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Katsuyori Shibata
Tetsuya Naito

Minoru Suzuki (Suzuki-gun)
Shelton Benjamin(Suzuki-gun) 

logo.png

Adam Cole
Kyle O'Reilly
Bobby Fish

Nick Jackson 
Matt Jackson

Michael Elgin

All the CAWs I plan to grab so far, likely to add some if they fit into the Universe. A lot of them such as Suzuki are included for story purpose that will further the main theme.

#39 dabxitalian

dabxitalian

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

I still have 2 spots left in my 4-Man Universe Mode if anyone wants in. Check my first post in this thread for how it's gonna go down. If you wanna join me in streaming a Universe then let me know!

Raw(bb) and Nitro have been claimed for brands already, and I think since PPVs can still only hold 2 brands, we'll say there's 1 WWE show left and 1 other show. If you wanna make your own brand identity and plug it in that'd be awesome too, I'm not limiting this to Smackdown or NXT or anything, don't be shy be creative

Ill do it. Ill take ecw

#40 TrueAssassin86x

TrueAssassin86x

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • Gamertag: TrueAssassin86x
  • SEN (PS3): TrueAssassin86x
  • Steam ID: TrueAssassin86x (but i barely use PC)

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:04 PM

I use a Pc program called The Hat. I use it every year to determin my rosters