I have an idea for Universe and I wanna stream it, but first I need to buy an Xbox One and find at least 3 people who wanna join me in doing this (I already preordered the game so that's all set):
Basically 4 players act as GMs of their own shows. The Universe starts with a full roster draft. Here are the rules:
- Odd-numbered rounds are when GMs handpick their guys. Even-numbered rounds are 100% RANDOM. So if you want someone that badly or you wanna finish a tag team, do it ASAP because things may not go your way.
- The draft order will be determined by a 4-Man Elimination Match. Each brand will be represented by the Superstar their GM would take with the #1 overall pick. The winner receives their representative as the #1 pick, 2nd place gets to pick 2nd, and so on, BUT... the 3 Superstars who get pinned in the match CANNOT be handpicked by ANY GM. Their fates will be decided in the Random Rounds.
- Each brand is only allowed 1 Steve Austin, 1 Undertaker, 1 Face of Foley, etc.
- Divas will NOT be eligible to be drafted, since there are not enough Divas for 4 shows. I haven't decided yet what to do with them. I think the plan is they can all wrestle on all shows, and if someone wants to plug them onto their show as a manager, they can do so.
- Random champs. Random tag teams, with some handpicked teams if the GM so inclines.
- Dibs on Monday Night Rawbb.
Edited by RobbNotRob, 25 October 2015 - 06:38 PM.