An Universe Mode Issue..

Mr.YellowFlash

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought these videos are not the final version of the game.

Some members of the public have got the game early & have been streaming their gaming on Twitch.

I did view a video, a recording of a Twitch livestream & I saw Ryback 1 & 2, Fandango 1 & 2 amongst others.

Yeah, messes up my plans to create titles to be defended on the weekly shows rather than ppvs (TV Titles, WWE Network Title, cruiserweights, etc) but I guess I'll just have to do title matches in exhibition and reassign belts in universe as needed. Hopefully the stats work like last year where if you assign someone a belt it registers...

I wish people would just wait until Tuesday when the game is officially out. I don't think 2K will address it yet because the game isn't released yet technically. The people who have it got it early so them answering is premature. I say give it until Tuesday for an answer. Maybe there's a way to do it that no one has figured out? Surely with Cena doing the US open challenge on tv programming they would allow us to emulate that?

I can see why this issue will tick some players off, of course. I think some might be making a mountain out of a molehill about it, but I can see it being an issue. That said, I'm not going to get testy about it until the day one patch hits, then we'll see if its something to be fixed or not.

Kind of lucky I don't use universe mode as much anymore tbh.

As long as I can make title matches at PPVs. If I can't, that's some SvR 2011 levels of bullshit.

Going by videos i've seen, you can't even make PPV title matches...

Which makes it sound more like a bug and less like a design decision to me.

As long as I can make title matches at PPVs. If I can't, that's some SvR 2011 levels of bullshit.

I really do hope you're right, buddy. However i'm not too sure it is. I hope you're right as it's bloody stupid to remove it.

I thought these videos are not the final version of the game.

Oh come on, Please shut the hell up, of course it's the final version, it's shipped it's the physical copy and many people have them.

AND every YouTube played a final version, don't believe this marketing crap from 2K.

I really do hope you're right, buddy. However i'm not too sure it is. I hope you're right as it's bloody stupid to remove it.

Even if it's not a bug, it might've been an accident from them working on Universe mode that they missed. I don't see it being a purposeful removal as it's removal just doesn't make any positive sense to do.

Archived