• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4999 replies to this topic

#4981 Bdon

Bdon

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:51 AM

Yeah the left holding communist flags and the alt right holding swastikas. Both sides don't even realize they represent the same thing. Pathetic. Also the battle flag doesn't even belong there. Has nothing to do with either side or their causes.

Wut.

You people really do live an alternate universe.
gP5HB79.jpg

Nah it's reality. Maybe you should start accepting it. And what do you mean, you people? You just assume my species?

Also this paints a pretty clear picture of the events that unfolded and how this shit is portrayed in the media. It really is on both sides no matter how bad you want to just blame the alt right. Between the the neo nazis, the BLM, Antifa and An-coms. Both sides are absolute domestic terrorists and are poison beyond salvation. This may be a stupid looking cartoon but it fits the bill.
ljzi5kT.jpg

Edited by Bdon, 13 August 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#4982 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

Get the D out

• Members
  • 34,441 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:55 AM

Lmao @ one guy with a flag = Nazi gatherings

And

"*censored* Nazis!" = Killing people 'cause of dark age reasons

#4983 Bdon

Bdon

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,021 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

Lmao @ one guy with a flag = Nazi gatherings

And

"*censored* Nazis!" = Killing people 'cause of dark age reasons

It was one picture. Point still stands. They've been seem carrying them since the election days and most were anti-Trump leftists. So deflect all you want, but it'll still be a reality. Also there hasn't been neo nazi or white nationalist riots or rallies where they kill people, lol. Antifa made damn sure the violence escalated. They're the ones that really are a problem here. They're causing more destruction. I guess it's ok to promote violence against one side but not the other? Goes both ways. No one should be getting killed.

#4984 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,398 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

False equivalence as always.

It started off as an anti-racism protest, then the Nazis came and they were armed. Why? They knew exactly what they were doing. That's escalation in itself. Of course violence would follow that. The only videos that have come out or at least that I've seen are of fights, somebody driving into a crowd and committing actual murder, and a Nazi beating up a guy with a stick and then immediately getting his ass handed to him. You're really giving entire NAZIS the "well at least they're not as bad as _____" cmon dude. You think the small original group was out looking for violence? No. The NAZIS came looking for trouble. Nazis, they are inherently violent. These things are not the same, Nazism is a threat, everyone else wants to stop that threat. How are these things to same to you? Antifa exists because of these white supremacists. That's just fact. Do a lot of them do a little more than they should? Yes, no doubt, but their overall aim is to fight white supremacy, a system that millions have suffered under, and an ideology that many of the people benefiting from it will do anything to protect it. What do you think "take our country back" means? Take it back from who? Why are only white people saying it? Also, the idea of communism isn't inherently violent, Nazism is. So again I ask, how is that the same?

You falsely equate Nazis and leftists, but then have a problem with the confederate flag being flown alongside the Nazi flag because to you they're not the same thing. It's no coincidence the confederate flag, Nazi flag, and Make America Great Again hats have all found themselves lumped together. You know the reason. The confederate flag may mean whatever it means to you, but to everyone else it means something different, and instead of being mad at the people who are mad at the flag, maybe you should direct your frustration to the people who you feel perverted the meaning of your flag a.k.a the racists flying it alongside the Nazi flag while spewing hateful rhetoric and hurting people of color.

I understand you like playing "I don't take sides, everybody stupid except me" role, but if you're gonna do that then do that, stop talking like you know more than everyone else and that these two (or many) very different entities are these clueless peasants fighting for the same things because it's not true.

#4985 El Imperio

El Imperio

#Cut4Nword

• Members
  • 6,299 posts
  • Gamertag: ask
  • SEN (PS3): n/a

Posted 13 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

Sometimes I wonder what kind of retard makes those crudely drawn political caricatures
Any way, leave it to bdon to defend nazis and somehow blame the left for the actions of the right

#4986 sam the d00d

sam the d00d

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

Dude the woman the alt right guy straight up murdered yesterday wasn't going around punching Nazis. They were marching in the street. And an alt right guy plowed into her with a *censored*ing car. If that's not peaceful protest I don't know what is. Antifa is *censored*ing ridiculous, but right now this isn't about them. They don't have a body count today. It's hateful ideologies that produce the tension that leads to violence.

Edited by sam the d00d, 13 August 2017 - 04:51 PM.

#4987 El Imperio

El Imperio

#Cut4Nword

• Members
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Apprently the guy in the cat was antifa? I've been reading that in some YouTube comments, but haven't read it from a source

#4988 King Tha Row

King Tha Row

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ThaRowBlack

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:57 PM

https://www.google.c...tes/?source=dam
I believe this explains why the nazis were shouting you will not replace us. Racism has refined itself to the point that some people like to pretend it doesn't exist. There's alot of people with power that have that ideology. There just not as extreme with it. White Supremacy should've been dealt with a long time ago.

#4989 Ziggy*

Ziggy*

“Holla At Me”

• Members
  • 44,892 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RockstarZigs
  • Twitter: Ask

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:50 PM

I believe this explains why the nazis were shouting you will not replace us. Racism has refined itself to the point that some people like to pretend it doesn't exist. There's alot of people with power that have that ideology. There just not as extreme with it. White Supremacy should've been dealt with a long time ago.

Exactly. The "freedom of speech" excuse they use is bs cause they are and have been getting carried away for years with the shit they say or do.

xSrue6B.jpg

Before anyone tries to spin this around, I haven't seen or heard Kap say anything off the wall that White Supremacists or others say and do very boldly.  All Kap and now Marshawn Lynch is doing is not standing for a country that's built on and supporting blatant bs. Meanwhile, White Supremacists and their supporters been saying shit and doing shit I can't even mention on here but the top pic is a problem right? Bottom pic is just freedom of speech right?

Edited by Ziggy*, 13 August 2017 - 05:10 PM.

#4990 sam the d00d

sam the d00d

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:51 PM

Apprently the guy in the cat was antifa? I've been reading that in some YouTube comments, but haven't read it from a source

That's total bullshit. There's pictures of the guy with the other #UnitetheRight shitheads. His facebook was plastered with /pol/ memes.

#4991 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 18,988 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

That link is just fake news.

#4992 Undercard Jamoke

Undercard Jamoke

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:15 PM

If you unironically called for people to be punched and terrorized simply for saying something you dislike you don't get to complain about the moral wrongs of committing unprovoked violence without looking like a massive hypocrite. 

#4993 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

Get the D out

• Members
  • 34,441 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

If you unironically called for people to be punched and terrorized simply for saying something you dislike you don't get to complain about the moral wrongs of committing unprovoked violence without looking like a massive hypocrite. 

"simply" "something" "dislike"

Do you even life, brah?

#4994 El Imperio

El Imperio

#Cut4Nword

• Members
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:28 PM

"simply" "something" "dislike"

Do you even life, brah?

I bet if we changed nazis for black panther members he wouldn't even flinch

#4995 aono55

aono55

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

Seriously, *Censored* everyone who distorts meanings because of his non education or ignorance. 

Antifacist is everyone who doesn't support facism period. 

Many nations in Europe have in their constitution stated that they have been founded on antifacist principles. And it's something that should be universally agreed upon since WWII, that facism of any kind has no place in modern human society. 

But now when some reatrds read about some movement that stirrs up some shit, I have to explain that antifacism is a principal and a value, and I will probably get called a communist or some shit. 

On another note...t's so easy to antognize by distorting something. Hell, even BLM. I think that anyone who has the needs to say..."yeah, but ALL lives matter", deep down doesn't really get why something like that is important for black people, even tough it sometimes is with good intentions. Which is cool, I get it...but still. 

Hell, the whole protest culture is *censored*ed up, In terms that the other side will probably just cal you a cry baby or something. 

But for example, I heard a very good point, or a question that is actually very difficult to answer... How should a black man get his message across, or what is the right way? "If I march on the street, people call me a thug, if I go out and protest, people say it's a riot, if I bend down on one knee then again is not right (colin kaepernick situation)". Though what Kapernick did was actually the one thing that did anybody absolutely no harm, and the message was strong...yet it wasn't right. 

Honestly US is such a bizzare place right now from top to bottom, even if you don't include the fact that it's on a brink of a nuclear war that could devastate the whole world. 

Hell I expected this Nazi thing way sooner tbh. 

Oh and Bdon you found a photo of one retard holding a flag somewhere on the internet and you immediatley generalise the whole left political spectrum...

That's the ignorance and distrortion I'm talking about. 

I don't even get why is it SO HARD to try and understand different sides and opinons.

#4996 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,398 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:08 PM

Poor poor Nazis. Get the *Censored* outta here seriously

#4997 Undercard Jamoke

Undercard Jamoke

• Members
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

Hypocrite. 

#4998 EJ!

EJ!

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 16,398 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:33 PM

Hypocrite. 

Nazi. I can call you names too. What else you got?

#4999 El Imperio

El Imperio

#Cut4Nword

• Members
  • 6,299 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

I really can't believe someone being apologetic for nazis

#5000 Lunchbox

Lunchbox

Mr. Wonderful

• Global Moderator
  • 23,293 posts
  • Gamertag: iTDAWIZ
  • SEN (PS3): TheRand0mHero89
  • Twitter: Rand0mHero

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

Sorry for certain people but we have people who aren't having actual discussion just trying to bait people. Locked!