U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

I find it stupid when people subscribe to any particular mindset. This is why I never vote...because I can't get behind any party like that. I have too many different ideas about everything. I have a hard time even making friends or being in relationships for the same reason. I think people feel uncomfortable when you don't just pick one side or another. They really don't like that. It doesn't matter what it is. Most people really like to just have a path to follow, they don't want to think critically...about...anything.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the *Censored* picked Trump? Like how much of a retard would have to be to vote for a meme to be President? What next are you gonna vote for Gangnam Style in 2020? Scumbag Steve 2024?

It is not nonsensical to vote for Donald Trump. Immigration is the most important issue of the election.

Hispanics support more gun control, bigger government, vote overwhelmingly democrat, and are more likely to support hate speech laws than white Americans.

If the democrats win on immigration it will kill the GOP and make the U.S. more like Mexico.

Who the *Censored* picked Trump? Like how much of a retard would have to be to vote for a meme to be President? What next are you gonna vote for Gangnam Style in 2020? Scumbag Steve 2024?

Please think before you post. Its a crazy concept, but it goes a long way. Calling people "retarded" for their opinions is a great way to have an interesting thread get closed real quick. Either be respectful as everyone else has done or I will respectfully ask you to just be quiet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_72BfT0uPzk

Filthy Frank for President.

It is not nonsensical to vote for Donald Trump. Immigration is the most important issue of the election.

Hispanics support more gun control, bigger government, vote overwhelmingly democrat, and are more likely to support hate speech laws than white Americans.

If the democrats win on immigration it will kill the GOP and make the U.S. more like Mexico.

What the hell have Hispanics to do with that?

Not sure whether to laugh, or cringe at the ignorance. Immigration is certainly not the most important issue about this election...our butt-raped planet pretty much is. And Trump is a dude who thinks everything is gravy just because it still snows in the winter.

Gallup polls says The Economy, Healthcare, Terrorism, Foreign Affairs, and Immigration are the top 5 issues for this election.

Not sure whether to laugh, or cringe at the ignorance. Immigration is certainly not the most important issue about this election...our butt-raped planet pretty much is. And Trump is a dude who thinks everything is gravy just because it still snows in the winter.

Gallup polls says The Economy, Healthcare, Terrorism, Foreign Affairs, and Immigration are the top 5 issues for this election.

And that doesn't mean anything. The environment is the most important thing in the entire world right now. I don't really care what the slack-jawed masses of the United States concern themselves with more.

And that doesn't mean anything. The environment is the most important thing in the entire world right now. I don't really care what the slack-jawed masses of the United States concern themselves with more.

Ummm that's cool. I was simply listing what the Top 5 are in general. I wasn't telling you how to feel :)

I find it stupid when people subscribe to any particular mindset. This is why I never vote...because I can't get behind any party like that. I have too many different ideas about everything. I have a hard time even making friends or being in relationships for the same reason. I think people feel uncomfortable when you don't just pick one side or another. They really don't like that. It doesn't matter what it is. Most people really like to just have a path to follow, they don't want to think critically...about...anything.

Same. As much as I dislike republicans, I won't say I'm not against them. If a republican is better, I'll vote for the republican. Just happens in this case they all suck, and Bernie is the best choice. It's actually sad how grown men and women can't come to an agreement and compromise, and that they'd rather go up against each other.

Easiest way to solve foreign affairs: butt out and mind our own beeswax. that's what got us attacked and part of why we get criticized.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree to a certain extent. I think if we ever need to fight in a war we need to go in there - kick their ass - and leave. We don't need to stay, waste our money and help them rebuild. That's their problem. The only part I disagree about minding our business is that the past is done. If the US said we are leaving every country and minding our own business it won't make all the evil go away and change their minds. There will still be people out there looking to kill us.

• 4 weeks later...

Out of them, Bernie. I'm disappointed Joe Biden isn't running though.

Don't hate me, but I think Obama's done a great job. One also must factor in the rise of the Internet these days. Obama, and Bush in the later years, were much more scrutinized due to it and all President's henceforth will be. That's the double edged sword of the world being wired together I guess. More information spreading quicker, but so much false information.

That being said, I don't care for Hillary. She seems...off.

Someone mentioned Carson earlier. I think Carson is the prime example of "smart, but not wise." He's extremely intelligent in his field, but he doesn't give me the notion that he is a very wise person in everything else pertaining to what he is being asked.

As for Trump, he would literally be the worst thing to happen to this country, and possibly the world. I am absolutely astounded any rational person could support him.

In the end, I see it coming down to Hillary vs Rubio. I don't like either, but I cannot see any other possible scenario at the moment.

In the end, I see it coming down to Hillary vs Rubio. I don't like either, but I cannot see any other possible scenario at the moment.

I think that's a pretty fair guess at this point, or Hillary Vs Ted Cruz.

Although I still like Ben Carson personally.

Can I ask what you like about Ben Carson? I don't have any preference, though admittedly I tend to agree with the Democrats, but the things Carson has said are really off putting to me.

I wanted to like Rand Paul, but he's definitely not his father.

Can I ask what you like about Ben Carson? I don't have any preference, though admittedly I tend to agree with the Democrats, but the things Carson has said are really off putting to me.

What things have pissed you off?

I'm not sure I can pinpoint exactly what I like about Carson, which might sound like a weak answer. But its more about the little things that add up.

I like his calm attitude when dealing with issues but feel like hes not afraid to stand up for what he believes or kick someones ass when cornered. I feel that him not being a politician has gotten him in some trouble but do we really want another politician as our president? Look where they have gotten our country.

I also think he's pretty middle of the road with some issues which both sides should at least be able to respect even if they don't agree. For example he believes in evolution, but also believes that evolution was a result of God. He believes that we need to treat our earth better, but believes that scaring people by screaming global warming and saying all the polar bears will be dead in 5 years, isn't the way to do it.

If there's anything I think he's weak in, it might be the economy but that's why he would be wise, if elected, to go with a VP that is strong in that area. Heck maybe that's where Donald Trump comes in. At least he would never have to worry about an assassination attempt, because no one would want Trump to succeed him.

Trump doesn't need to be vp at all. One problem with politics is that both sides are unwilling to compromise or play with each other. Why can't Trump work with Carson whether he has a position in the government or not? Though, I'm not sure if I'd trust Trump with the economy.

What things have pissed you off?

I'm not sure I can pinpoint exactly what I like about Carson, which might sound like a weak answer. But its more about the little things that add up.

I like his calm attitude when dealing with issues but feel like hes not afraid to stand up for what he believes or kick someones ass when cornered. I feel that him not being a politician has gotten him in some trouble but do we really want another politician as our president? Look where they have gotten our country.

I also think he's pretty middle of the road with some issues which both sides should at least be able to respect even if they don't agree. For example he believes in evolution, but also believes that evolution was a result of God. He believes that we need to treat our earth better, but believes that scaring people by screaming global warming and saying all the polar bears will be dead in 5 years, isn't the way to do it.

If there's anything I think he's weak in, it might be the economy but that's why he would be wise, if elected, to go with a VP that is strong in that area. Heck maybe that's where Donald Trump comes in. At least he would never have to worry about an assassination attempt, because no one would want Trump to succeed him.

Nothing Carson has said has outright pissed me off. However, due to his comments on Obamacare being worst thing since slavery and Darwin being influenced by Satan, I just cannot take the guy seriously.

In terms of "non-politicians", I did like Herman Cain, but we all know how that ended up.

Trump should in no way be involved in the government. The dude is a disaster waiting to happen. Are you following what the guy is saying in interviews? He pretty much said he would have prevented 9/11 if he was President due to his stance on immigration.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/18/politics/donald-trump-jeb-bush-9-11/

The thought of Trump in office is terrifying.

However, due to his comments on Obamacare being worst thing since slavery and Darwin being influenced by Satan, I just cannot take the guy seriously.

looool, he's an idiot. Affordable Healthcare has its flaws, but is it all because of Obama, or is it because of people who are against him and anything he does? Darwin being influenced by Satan? This is why we shouldn't have any religious people in office.

But then, Jeb Bush thinks his brother saved American lives, Cruz is against net neutrality and called it the "Obamacare of internet," and lolHuckabee. I miss the days when we had the likes of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Richard Nixon as republicans.

Archived