U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Snoop video is awesome. Lol I seen some English kid bitchin' about it on one of my facebook shares and was just thinking to myself like, "it's probably not meant to be taken seriously." And sure enough, the video is a complete comedy, I thought it was quite funny to be honest. And Bow Wow tries too hard, he doesn't know when to shut the hell up.

Nothing more American than a cartoon based off a Japanese Toyline and animated by Asian studios. MURICKA! ::thumbs up::

What is this in reference to?

The vid Wrestlefest posted about BO's 2011 correspondents dinner. In the Real American video package it was showing Transformers clips

Yeah, but Bill wasn't as classy, given the scandal and all. Hell, despite getting so much shit Bush didn't cry like a bitch like Trump does on a nearly daily basis. Sucks to know that one of the reasons why US is *censored*ed is because conservatives are crybabies who hate liberals and want to get payback or some shit against them, based on the few conservatives I know.

^ In my understanding, the emails were leaked intentionally at the moment they were, by a Russian connection on Wikileaks. They even discussed that during the hearing. All Comey really did, was do his job as FBI director and look into them. It was Trump and his people who blew up the fact that the FBI was investigating the emails...which, if anything, acts to further suspicions against the Trump cabinet for the timing on all of that. I specifically remember the FBI saying that they hadn't found anything bad in those emails, and trying to withhold public information about what was actually contained in them, in an attempt to keep the process fair. That shit was on Trump for whipping people into a frenzy with the "lock her up" bullshit.

And after sitting and watching that entire hearing today, I can see exactly how shit like that happens, because there were a few real sacks of shit (like that 'Stewart' guy I alluded to before) who were trying to put words into Comey's mouth without him actually saying anything at all. But, yeah...from what I saw, Comey played both sides of the field evenly and fairly, and a few individuals tried to put words in his mouth one way or another...which is something that the Trump administration is really good at doing (or at least trying to do).

Basically, you had some people asking questions, knowing that they probably weren't going to get more than "I can't answer that"...and then you had other people making actual claims, that weren't questions at all...and then using "I can't answer that" as a way to make it sound like what they just said was true. I shit you not...you had dudes who would say things like "Now that we know that...blah, blah, blah *bunch of claims that aren't true*...is it safe that say that...blah blah blah"...and then Comey couldn't say that the claims were bullshit, because that would be like giving an answer...so he would just let blatantly dumb statements go unchecked. It was really annoying, honestly. I felt bad for the dude. There was even a point where he asked for a ten minute break (after being questioned by that Stewart dude)...and you could tell that even though he looked cool on the outside, he was getting pissed off by the barrage of claims that he had to avoid letting sound like truths. Must be a hell of an annoying job.

Hmm, looks like Trump or whoever advises him told him to tweet all that bullshit to make his supporters doubt Comey or anyone else criticizing Trump even more. I see his game more as brainwashing game, True or not, he knows his supporters are likely to believe him, and since Comey can't/couldn't defend himself, it made it easier to fool the Trumpets.

^ Sad thing is, it works very well.

Had another argument with my dad when he came home.

He started going off about something about Comey, and I was like "When did you even have the time to watch the FBI stuff?" and he was like "Oh...I watched it...I watched it weeks ago". I was like "Dude...it just happened today...I watched the whole thing, it was like two hours long...and Comey didn't favor either side..." At which point he started rambling about random youtube videos he's watched and telling me and my mom that we "don't know"...and we wouldn't accept the truth even if he told us...and he also said that Trump can say whatever he wants whether it's true or not...and there shouldn't be any repercussions for it, because "this is America"...

Ridiculous. I hate that Trump has made ignorance and deniability so acceptable...everyone has a green light to be as dumb as they feel like being...truly the darkest period of US history, IMO.

^ Sad thing is, it works very well.

Had another argument with my dad when he came home.

He started going off about something about Comey, and I was like "When did you even have the time to watch the FBI stuff?" and he was like "Oh...I watched it...I watched it weeks ago". I was like "Dude...it just happened today...I watched the whole thing, it was like two hours long...and Comey didn't favor either side..." At which point he started rambling about random youtube videos he's watched and telling me and my mom that we "don't know"...and we wouldn't accept the truth even if he told us...and he also said that Trump can say whatever he wants whether it's true or not...and there shouldn't be any repercussions for it, because "this is America"...

Ridiculous. I hate that Trump has made ignorance and deniability so acceptable...everyone has a green light to be as dumb as they feel like being...truly the darkest period of US history, IMO.

I love how the supporters talk about fake news and biased news, but they constantly believe videos on YouTube from sources like "HillarySux" "Trump4Life!!" Seems to be pretty easy to brainwash Trump supporters just by telling them what they want to hear. This country is truly *censored*ed.

Trump has really lowered the bar for impeachment reasoning for years to come. A guy's gonna have to clearly stab someone on video and then eat their flesh for them to be impeached cause Trumps already done so much shit and nothings happened to him.

And the thing to wonder is, what will his supporters do if he's impeached? You know they're not gonna take that shit without heavy resistance.

Anyone hear about Tomi being suspended by The Blaze because she's pro-choice? So much for right wing sarcastically saying "tolerant left wing" when a "news source" suspended someone for having a certain belief.

While the left has been noticeably worse these past few years.

I fail to see how.

Not surprising in the least.

Please, explain to me how the "left" has been "noticeably worse"...when a large portion of the right is now seriously putting all of their eggs into the conspiracy theory basket, and following a dude who does nothing but make baseless claims...please do. I fail to see what could possibly be worse than that type of behavior...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump poses a serious threat to the mental health of the entire country.

On a related note...my dad is on the computer right now...at 11:40 pm, when he has work at 3am. He usually gets up at around 2:30. Absolutely bananas. He's like, pacing around the house, not sleeping...watching random conspiracy videos pertaining to Trump and Russia, the FBI, etc...trying to clear Trump, I mean...

I know people laugh when I say Trump has poisoned my dad, but I don't know what else to call it.

I fail to see how.

Please, explain to me how the "left" has been "noticeably worse"...when a large portion of the right is now seriously putting all of their eggs into the conspiracy theory basket, and following a dude who does nothing but make baseless claims...please do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related note...my dad is on the computer right now...at 11:40 pm, when he has work at 3am. Absolutely bananas. He's like, pacing around the house, not sleeping...watching random conspiracy videos pertaining to Trump and Russia, the FBI, etc...trying to clear Trump, I mean...

I know people laugh when I say Trump has poisoned my dad, but I don't know what else to call it.

I can't help but find it humorous. Sorry lol. To be fair conspiracy videos are fun no matter how ridiculous. Also everything you need to know concerning the left being worse these last few years is in the left wing news. Like for real the state of political correctness and the constant made up stories by the news, not to mention everyone being offended by the littlest shit. Last bit goes for both sides though.

I can't help but find it humorous. Sorry lol. To be fair conspiracy videos are fun no matter how ridiculous. Also everything you need to know concerning the left being worse these last few years is in the left wing news. Like for real the state of political correctness and the constant made up stories by the news, not to mention everyone being offended by the littlest shit. Last bit goes for both sides though.

Political correctness? I have some very politically incorrect things to say about Trump and his supporters. And I would take "sugar coated niceness" over being a complete sack of shitty balls to people for no damn reason, any day of the week...which is what we get from Trump and his supporters. Thinly veiled threats and rudeness...those are not good qualities. Those are not things to be admired. It blows my mind that people can have such a problem with political correctness (AKA being nice to people)...

And conspiracy theories are not "fun no matter what"...they're a ridiculous waste of time and brain power. And they are especially not fun when they cause you to take a dark, ugly, angry, hateful stance against your own family, based on absolute stupidity. Worth consideration in a hypothetical sense? Perhaps...but not meant to be taken as gospel, which is how these people take them...

And the "fake left news" is complete shit...it has always been shit.

I asked you to explain to me how the left was worse than the right's dumb conspiracy theories...and you basically doubled down on conspiracy theories...completely unfounded claims of the "left news" being "fake"...whatever that even means.

Fox news is the only "right news" I can think of...and they are the epitome of rolling dumb ass biased stories. Most other news channels are pretty evenly balanced in my experience. Maybe they don't cater to extreme right wing nutjobs...but they aren't meant to. I don't even know what a "leftist" news channel is, because I don't think they exist. Are they just channels that say the facts as they actually exist, and not the alternate facts that the right loves so much?

And people getting upset over the little things is just the society we live in now...I know the right likes to act like they are above it...but they're probably the worst of it, honestly. At least when the "left" complain about something, it tends to be something that they want to change to enhance people's lives. The right only complains when they want to take something away or *Censored* somebody else over...

Do you ever quit taking yourself so seriously? I said what I said and it's because its how I see it. I'm also not going to write a book like you did trying to convince you of anything. You're like talking to a brick wall anyway. Besides, didn't you block me a while back because you can't hear an opinion different than yours? I guess looking for things to argue about on the Internet is truly addicting to some.

The *Censored* you always so bitter about anyways? You having some troubles with your dad? You make it sound like he's schizophrenic or some shit. The way you dramatize shit he's probably just a normal guy that has more conservative views than you and likes conspiracy videos and you're making it seen like he's crazy to justify it. They probably aren't even crazy conspiracy videos.

I fail to see how.

Please, explain to me how the "left" has been "noticeably worse"...when a large portion of the right is now seriously putting all of their eggs into the conspiracy theory basket, and following a dude who does nothing but make baseless claims...please do.

On a related note...my dad is on the computer right now...at 11:40 pm, when he has work at 3am. Absolutely bananas. He's like, pacing around the house, not sleeping...watching random conspiracy videos pertaining to Trump and Russia, the FBI, etc...trying to clear Trump, I mean...

As a left wing, I too find the left to be problematic, but nowhere even remotely as bad as te right.

1. Political correctness is a dumb way to whine about "omg I can't say this or that or be offensive!" there are few examples of PC being a real thing, but other than that, just people whining that they can't be offensive. I love how the right/older people criticize others for being respectful and call it being political correct, but they cry about people nowadays not showing respect.

2. The right make up more stories or twist facts horribly. Hell, I'd rather trust a biased left wing source of news than a stupid YouTube video made by "*censored*Libtards!," at least the source actually has fact checking to a degree while a video doesn't. The amount of times I've heard people cry fake news when it comes to left media but they get their sources from Breitbart, InfoWars, random videos, or whatnot. But thanks to Think Progress quoting what Trump said and either twisting it or misunderstanding what he said, I've learned that the left wing media aren't always accurate.

3. At least you pointed out both sides get offended by the littlest shit. I've seen conservatives get more offended though, Tomi never implied she supported abortion, but conservatives got offended and started crying about how she's pro-abortion when she's pro-choice and probably wouldn't support abortion anyway. I've seen conservatives get offended at celebrities not agreeing with Trump or conservative views to the point of telling them to shut and insulting them, while they had no problem with other celebrities talking politics when it agreed with their views. I can also guarantee you that if you go on FB and see comments from posts in Trending section from different topics/hashtags, there's a good chance you'll see conservatives crying about or bringing up liberals even when it has nothing to do with them. I rarely ever see the left whine or cry about the right.

Archived