New Smacktalk detail video (confirmed arenas in CAA and more)

Iced-Earth

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smacktalks hasn't answered my comment... I just want to know if you can download and import logos to CAA.

If you can for CAW's and CAB's, I don't see why not. Some confirmation would be nice but again, I just don't see why the wouldn't let you if you can in the other modes.

Random question and not to start drama. Do you guys think 2K will give us free roaming into backstage fighting or hardcore matches like we used to have? And jumping off the stage? Not saying it ruins the game experience for me. Just wondering if we'll ever see it again.

Finished watching the video an it's entirety and have to say I'm happy with my pre-order. As annoying as Smacktalks voice is he's never been the type of guy to just lie and tell us what we want to hear. The submission system sounds harder than I figured it would be. Wow, I'm really confident with my pre-order for sure.

You guys think Smacktalks is annoying? Try listening to The101 - he's got some good stuff but...DAMN!

Why do threads keep descending into "Lets slag off the british guys giving us the info videos because they have funny accents" as of late? This is supposed to be a discussion about the infor we just got, so grow up and leave peoples regional accents out of it. Yes, we're British, we talk funny. Deal with it.

LOL - not knocking British accents at all. I'm from NZ so you'd probably say the same about me if you're coming from that angle. I love the various accents and cultures of the world. Also really into The 101s content - it's just a little tough to listen to at times, is all.

I hope that the break-out feature is available when we move directly into the match after creating the match. Otherwise that would be a bummer :/

Random question and not to start drama. Do you guys think 2K will give us free roaming into backstage fighting or hardcore matches like we used to have? And jumping off the stage? Not saying it ruins the game experience for me. Just wondering if we'll ever see it again.

No. With modern graphics and limitations of reality it's pretty difficult to implent that into the game.

You would need climbing physics for the stage, a properly built (large) backstage area, make it work in different arenas (with stage, without a stage, etc.), everything around the stage (and titantron area with proper physics & co.)

I can see the option to move backstage during a match via loading screen in in the future though

An ROH arena is one of my first priorities at lunch.

shouldn't that be the food? Otherwise you could end up burning down a house or something :hqhq:

Yeah. Really looking forward to ROH, NJPW & co arenas now this year. They could look fantastic :D

No breakouts in Universe? DAMN! I'll reserve judgement on that call name issue until I see what's available. Umm, I've always found a way to make use of dupes in the past but even I might have trouble finding a way to use FIVE freaking Steve Austins!

No breakouts is not confirmed, only if you hop into matches already set up. So if you set it up you might be able to.

No breakouts in Universe? DAMN! I'll reserve judgement on that call name issue until I see what's available. Umm, I've always found a way to make use of dupes in the past but even I might have trouble finding a way to use FIVE freaking Steve Austins!

No breakouts is not confirmed, only if you hop into matches already set up. So if you set it up you might be able to.

it is confirmed. there are no breakouts in universe.

No, it was confirmed that you can't do it if you jump right into the match, because you can't select who you control until after the entrances.

Hmm. I've begun collecting logos. I'm not sure about the logo limit on 2K16, but I hope you can have more than two logos. Most arenas, the limit will not be a problem, but Nitro will need the red apron logo, the gray stage logo (also on the announce table), and perhaps the mat logo (which will also go on the banners).

No, it was confirmed that you can't do it if you jump right into the match, because you can't select who you control until after the entrances.

i'm telling you right now you cannot at any point. if you don't want to believe me, that's fine but i've played the game.

Is Kurt Angle's last WWE entrance back? I saw that old boxing entrance motion back so I'm gonna assume Angle's motion is back. Hope they got rid of the dumbass cellphone one that nobody ever cared about.

Never Remove, Only Improve.

Is Kurt Angle's last WWE entrance back? I saw that old boxing entrance motion back so I'm gonna assume Angle's motion is back. Hope they got rid of the dumbass cellphone one that nobody ever cared about.

No, angle and hardy motions have not been included

Don't see how that lame cell phone entrance can be improved.

Don't see how that lame cell phone entrance can be improved.

It doesn't really need to be. It's there for those who wish to use it. Taking it out for no reason is just stupid.

Archived