New Smacktalk detail video (confirmed arenas in CAA and more)

Iced-Earth

I think we might have some crossed wires here.

I'm guessing the OP asking the question was referring to the replay on the start menu we used to have in 2K14. 2K come out and told us it's not back for 2K16, and something they'll consider for next year.

I think you might be referring to the No Mercy style instant replays after big moves.

Ah, yeah. Figures as much. Highlight Reel isn't in. Instant Replay is. My bad.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody who's played the game let me know if instant replay is back

It's been confirmed it isn't.

There is some kind of replay though, according to GamesDungeon.

No replays? That's not even an option you can turn on or off anymore? :(
·
photo.jpg
+Nick Huber There are replays but you can't pause the game and watch a replay whenever you want.

So from what I've seen, no actual NEW matches for exhibition(buried alive,casket and such?) or have I missed something? I'm really interested to see what the dlc arenas look like. All the info seems decent, only thing I was Really hoping for,creation wise, was for create a tron to return. But maybe next year.

Well, I just learned something that will be a relief to me. I was afraid that all of the pre-1997 WCW PPVs used a generic ring mat, but I see Halloween Havoc '96 had the logo on the ring. That's one less arena I have to create (if the arenas in the HoF showcase clips are included).

Link?
This match, shown in the HoF showcase trailer. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2692w1_outsiders-kevin-nash-scott-hall-vs-harlem-heat-booker-t-stevie-ray-wcw-halloween-havoc-1996_sport

So from what I've seen, no actual NEW matches for exhibition(buried alive,casket and such?) or have I missed something? I'm really interested to see what the dlc arenas look like. All the info seems decent, only thing I was Really hoping for,creation wise, was for create a tron to return. But maybe next year.

Is the option to have a six man battle royal, but with pinfall / submission back? Really missed that from 2K14 (so a straight 6 man elimination match in other words)

Archived