Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took some screen caps of the male CAW mode...

The hairs, the *censored*ing hairs! I noticed some superstar specific ones. Hawk,Animal, Doink, Ultimate Warrior.

I also noticed they have hair of people from last year that are no longer in the game this year such as CM Punk and Justin Gabriel.

Just realized they showed nothing about EAS, oh well. Still excited after watching that trailer.

There is absolutely no reason to show it, unless they added the ability to change face paint or hair, both of which are obviously not in this year.

Looks good, well, it basically is some of what we had before but on next-gen so of course, it will be good. But I'm really excited for Create-A-Show and what we can do with it, it's gonna be a huge plus for the created arenas since one thing that killed the immersion were... well, everything Create-A-Show is about

-Seems creation stuff from 2k15 was not removed. Spotted Tyson's tights and Hogan's boas.

-Body Morphing seems to have more options. (Chest Height/Width)

-We can morph individual limbs

-We can morph the parts of the face capture

-New color system

-We can move (and maybe add) parts around Create an Arena

-M. Tyson entrance woo!

-Neville might have his new entrance judging from him having more than one pyro

-Emma has pyro? Hope it's the bubbles

-Create a Show is just matchup screens and nameplates. The generic ones look good

-Slaters shoulders look wierd

-Fandango has a new entrance

Hope we either get the real classic ppv logos this year or we can put any image on a arena.

NAILED it ^^^^^^^^^^^^

If anything able to place more than just 2 - 256 images in the arena

I have so many custom arenas on 360 using the apron glitch that look amazing that I can't use online because they will go to default.

With CaS you where able to use more than 2-256 logos so I am going to go on the assumption of yes.

Let's just hope the loading time is much quicker this year. Last year it took forever to preview an item to put on your Caw

Hopefully, last years load times were horrible. And with even more create modes this year, I'm kinda worried it's gonna be the same, or even worse this year. Let's just hope that that isn't the case.

Very cool stuff, there seems to be an rvd hairstyle in there as well (finally!). Also looks like a nakamura one too (shaved at one side). And by my count there are 35 choices to a section of the scroll bar and looks to be about 3 bars full...so that info on 105 hairstyles is looking pretty spot on, but thats from trying to guess at a fast video lol

Honestly may try creating again this year. Just gonna have to brush up on my photoshop skills. Sometimes i miss the simplicity of the paint tool haha

Forgive me for copy/pasting from another thread. I saw it there first.

They finally show CAA and don't show the available stages. They didn't show anything different from 2K14. Womp womp... :facepalm:

But it's nice that create a show has match up screens based on Nitro and ECW.

Nice trailer. Will definitely play around all the new options in creation suites.

Noticed that they have now included some of the entrances in the past. (ex. Mike Tyson)

Hoping that they have added all of the past entrances in the game. If not all hope majority of the old entrances like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Dean Ambrose (WWE 13) etc.

BTW I got excited when I saw one of my favorite Undertaker's Ministry attire (end clip).

Archived