New Finisher List!

Ernez

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that submission, I'd use it for my main CAW if that was back. I'm not sure about two versions, but I Youtubed Tazzmission, and it's certainly not the one I was thinking of, unfortunately.

INstead, we get two versions of cobra clutch and sleeper. I got annoyed at seeing how similar rear naked choke was to sleeper 2... like wtf? At least the Buzzkill was something new. Why did they even remove most variations of the sleeper anyway? That sleeper where the victim was lifted was pretty awesome and looked brutal.

*censored*ing THQ, man.

Does anyone remember the rebound sleeper hold from...I forget, but it was one of the early Smackdown games? That was pretty good even without the submission system. Keep hoping that will come back at some point.

I much prefer the SD SYM ground punches into rear naked choke animation. That move was my jam.

I loved that submission, I'd use it for my main CAW if that was back. I'm not sure about two versions, but I Youtubed Tazzmission, and it's certainly not the one I was thinking of, unfortunately.

INstead, we get two versions of cobra clutch and sleeper. I got annoyed at seeing how similar rear naked choke was to sleeper 2... like wtf? At least the Buzzkill was something new. Why did they even remove most variations of the sleeper anyway? That sleeper where the victim was lifted was pretty awesome and looked brutal.

*censored*ing THQ, man.

Does anyone remember the rebound sleeper hold from...I forget, but it was one of the early Smackdown games? That was pretty good even without the submission system. Keep hoping that will come back at some point.
I much prefer the SD SYM ground punches into rear naked choke animation. That move was my jam.

Yep, that was nice too. Samoa Joe beat Chris Benoit with that one in a submission match at my WWE/TNA Riot Zone PPV. What a match that was. Oh and create a PPV was cool back then, showing the ratings and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz9-DSBVjU

Still trying to figure out which move is going to be the exploder dropkick Finn Does in his mo-cap video here. I'm almost 100% positive the Hesitation Dropkick is the one Hideo Itami does. Finn's dropkick is the coolest thing I've seen since the Curbstomp

EDIT: But wouldn't it be cool if since you can clothesline someone over the ropes if they're close enough, that he just has a running front drop kick that if they're close enough to the buckles will cause them to do the whiplash looking animation to set up his Double Foot Stomp?

Yes! That would be insane! I want to see what the second Pop up Powerbomb looks like, along with the second Suplex City.

That tazmission camel clutch was awesome, I miss a lot of the old submission holds from the earlier games. I'm glad they started adding better ones in as the years passed. Really hoping the second springboard cutter is a actual springboard move. I get why they made it a apron grapple, but really like the out of nowhere feel of catching a springboard.

Archived